Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Reading some of the comments on here it appears that a fair few have just looked at Cardiff's league position and decided how they play and how they perform in home games without any real knowledge of what actually happens in their home games

To quote Mark Lawrenson's predictions for this weekend:
I have not backed Cardiff to win a game so far this season, but they always have a real go at teams at home and Saturday will be no different - they are not going to change the way they play.

Brighton won at Newcastle last month but their top-flight away record is poor and they do not create too many opportunities on the road.

So the Bluebirds will see this one as winnable, and I think they will pick up three vital points.

Lawro's prediction: 1-0[/quote}

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
****ing commentators bias towards Cardiff is really staring to piss me off now

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I wonder if we practice passing

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Reading some of the comments on here it appears that a fair few have just looked at Cardiff's league position and decided how they play and how they perform in home games without any real knowledge of what actually happens in their home games

To quote Mark Lawrenson's predictions for this weekend:
I have not backed Cardiff to win a game so far this season, but they always have a real go at teams at home and Saturday will be no different - they are not going to change the way they play.

Brighton won at Newcastle last month but their top-flight away record is poor and they do not create too many opportunities on the road.

So the Bluebirds will see this one as winnable, and I think they will pick up three vital points.

Lawro's prediction: 1-0[/quote}

I never take any notice of that bitter ole coot. Never had much nice to say about us over the years.. Did he not get enough transfer fee when we flogged him to Liverpool or something.

This is real wake up call - into the transfer window please for better midfielders

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Any player who slides in or raises their leg to win the ball has their ‘studs up’.

The referee has to interpret whether the action endangers the opponent. Atkinson’s interpretation in this instance was wrong as Cunningham was not endangered.

Whatever.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With this game being shown all round the globe...

...should we apologise?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This is real wake up call - into the transfer window please for better midfielders

Feels like we spent money in the wrong areas. I'm sure Ali J will come good, but spending that much money on a player when we already had AK in his position seems folly when you look at our central midfield.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not sure how much more of this tedious shit I can watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here