Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Despite our points total, this season we have been utterly, utterly turgid to watch for the most part

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff players folowing Warnock’s instructions to stay down and disrupt the game even more. Typical Warnock professionalism

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
We've not played well for a while now, been riding our luck and luckily been getting away with it until Everton. Today was a day when were really needed to turn up and put in a performance, shame so far but it's not too late to rescue this one. Even with 10 men we should be beating this lot.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
FFS Bong

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The thing is, we're playing the exact same way we did in our 3 wins, except West ham, Newcastle and Wolves couldn't score in a brothel. This is worrying.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This
And we played like it last week and got our goal, trouble is Everton got 3

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

What an absolutely dreadful game of football this is.

We are not a good advert for ‘the best league in the world’.

Thank god Dortmund v Bayern is on later and I can try and erase this shite from my memory.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Harris hits the bar doing what Knockholt used to.

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
True but he is absolutely a work on progress. We are desperate for an experienced, cultured midfielder. Nobody claimed he was coming in as a first team regular.

I agree there is a good player in there IMO but CM is probably one of our strongest areas. We had a degree of control before the sending off IMO today, and with Gross and Propper options in that area.Two CM injuries would stretch any lower PL squad.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We've been playing like a relegation fodder side this whole season except the game vs Manchester United tbh - we actually do have really good players (Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Izzy, Bissouma, Jahan, Knockaert, Ryan and Murray) as well which makes it even worse. We got dominated by ****ing Newcastle, Wolves and Fulham and watching us this season has been boring and awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here