Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff: would you take a point now?

Would you take a point at Cardiff now?

• Yes please

Votes: 101 38.5%
  • No thank you

Votes: 126 48.1%
  • **** off with your ridiculous clickbait shit

Votes: 35 13.4%

• Total voters

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Yes. Beats listening to post match excuses of what a difficult place this is to come.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Let (the team) believe in themselves, there is nothing to fear and nothing to lose at the Cardiff City Stadium !
This business of 1.001 % points per game ( or whatever ) is all very well but some games, irrespective of home or away and opposition present an opportunity to get ahead of aforesaid business. There are too many possibilities where we will not achieve that 1 point so I think we should be going for it in this instance !
See thread "Interesting Expected Points (based on XG) graph"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very strong chance that 9 of our starting 11 will be from our glorious Championship side.

Which I believe is one of the main issues causing consternation.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
True but only to a point.

What's the point of playing football?

Sure we can kid ourselves a point away from home is decent, or worst still 'oh losing 2-0 at City is a good result', but the bottom line is the Albion are playing a Championship team run by a Championship manager.

If the team shows little ability or appetite to win this game, all of a sudden my point stands.
Are we any better, 8 of the Championship side will face Cardiff tomorrow I personally think it’s a ****ing Joke.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We need to win some games. If we accept taking just a point from teams like Cardiff we might as well go straight down now.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
An interesting graph would be votes over time. Somehow I was more confident yesterday. Still think we should go for the 3 points, but will be tough.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Anyone who thinks we "should be winning" has a ridiculous inflated sense of where we are after only one season in the premier league. Get some perspective people, any point away from home is a bloody good one. Don't go stooping to the egotistical "we should be beating..." bullshit, you will sound like Leeds or Wednesday fans.
Well said.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
With nine outfield players and a pensioner up front a point will be a good result against anyone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm amazed at just how shite Cardiff are, less amazed that we appear to be matching them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here