Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tottenham warned over Champions League stadium advertisement

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I think it is amusing that opposition fans thinks anyone gives a toss. The ad was aimed at tourists. If us playing at Wembley keeps the tourists away I'm all for it.

As for Woolwich, how those nomads (Dial Square, Woolwich Arsenal, attempted merger with Fulham, Highbury and Ashburton Grove) have the cheek to dig anyone out about where they play is beyond me.

What is amusing is all the opposition fans who think they are so so funny (yawn) will be gagging for tickets to our new place when we move in.

Enjoy.

Yep, you really ARE that po-faced.

Big club supporter not able to accept the piss being taken out of his club syndrome.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Yep, you really ARE that po-faced.

Big club supporter not able to accept the piss being taken out of his club syndrome.

If you say so. Good luck in getting tickets for the game at our new stadium, I bet you can't wait!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If you say so. Good luck in getting tickets for the game at our new stadium, I bet you can't wait!

I do. No problem getting tickets, thanks. It’ll be nice to tick off another stadium, for sure. But that’s it.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What I don't understand is why it's only a warning, not a fine? Same with the FA and Premier League and UEFA . How come the pathetic cheese munchers don't actually get fined like any other club would?

P.S. I hate Spurs (Keith Burkenshaw quote - we should always beat clubs like Brighton). If anyone corrects me and they have been fined, I look forward to enjoying it!

N17

Jun 21, 2011
This is the Brighton forum, not the Palace forum. :shrug:

Yeah. I'll be there tomorrow obviously but I was having a little peruse on NSC as I have a lot of BHA mates and I live in the area these days. Saw the thread and thought I would join in the frivolity.

Most amusing.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it is amusing that opposition fans thinks anyone gives a toss. The ad was aimed at tourists. If us playing at Wembley keeps the tourists away I'm all for it.

As for Woolwich, how those nomads (Dial Square, Woolwich Arsenal, attempted merger with Fulham, Highbury and Ashburton Grove) have the cheek to dig anyone out about where they play is beyond me.

What is amusing is all the opposition fans who think they are so so funny (yawn) will be gagging for tickets to our new place when we move in.

Enjoy.

Blimey it has struck a raw nerve, hasn't it?

It has more to do with people on here calling your stadium out for having no chance of being ready (http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?357348-Spurs-new-stadium-will-it-be-ready) as much as anything else. If I were you I'd be saving my anger for the custodians of the club who have treated your fans with a fair bit of contempt throughout the last year or so.

In other news: advertising to get tourists to help fill your new stadium? That must be disappointing for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here