[Albion] Dunk - England

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Credit to Southgate picking him again after watching his less than glorious match against Everton. Let's hope he gets some international game time this time.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Shirley he has to feature in at least the USA game? Fully deserves it, and he'd be gutted I'm sure to be a bench warmer for the second international window in a row.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Credit to Southgate picking him again after watching his less than glorious match against Everton. Let's hope he gets some international game time this time.

Don't knock it.Southgate knows a good striker when he sees one.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

I thought he was decent against Everton. Yes he made a slip up when under pressure but even the best do that. Overall the level of his defending was top notch and he added a goal threat at the other end. I suspect Southgate would have been impressed overall.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He won't get a start, but having yomped up to St Georges Park, then out to Croatia and Seville and not got any minutes there, I'd hope Southgate will give him at least a 20 minute runout against the yanks. Assuming we haven't already used up all our subs in the Audience With Wayne Rooney Tribute Show by then of course.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Clearly his first selection was not a fluke. Now that GS has seen our Dunky close up, he is clearly more than impressed! Well done Lewis!! Really proud (again) !!

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Clearly his first selection was not a fluke. Now that GS has seen our Dunky close up, he is clearly more than impressed! Well done Lewis!! Really proud (again) !!

That sweet assist for Richarlison sealed the deal.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
He won't get a start, but having yomped up to St Georges Park, then out to Croatia and Seville and not got any minutes there, I'd hope Southgate will give him at least a 20 minute runout against the yanks. Assuming we haven't already used up all our subs in the Audience With Wayne Rooney Tribute Show by then of course.

I disagree - I could definitely see Dunk get a start with Maguire being out injured...

Also, the match against USA is a friendly and therefore six subs - could replace half the team at half time if we felt like it

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here