Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Yet another shooting in California

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
215 knife killings across England and Wales which is believe is 215/58000000=0.00037% ie US gun killing is 9.8 times that of knife killing in England and Wales.
And don't forget that they have knives in the US too. The murder rate with knives is higher in the US than it is in the UK. Their murder rate with firearms is just a bonus on top.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think I post this every time one of these horrific events come up, but I insist you watch the Jim Jeffries stand up on Gun Control. Aussie comedian performing to an American audience and just breaking the nonsense down bit by bit.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There have been 15 mass murders by gun in Canada - since 1885.

There have been 306 THIS YEAR in the USA.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Totally wrong, but nice of you to jump to conclusions.

It’s what was being headlined at the time from sky, and I copyed and pasted it, that’s why I put “let’s not jump to conclusions”

Your post is precisely what makes me think this site is ruled by the cool elite.

ok mate

He ain’t cool, I promise you that much..

Quite true. (or 'elite' in any way).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Whoever changed the thread title, thank you.

Although they were not my words and copied & pasted, with hindsight I should have thought more carefully about the thread title, to those offended, I apologise for my ignorance.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
there will be people out there saying this is proof of a crisis actor.

There will. And people attacking her for it too. Just like they did the young kids who had the temerity to call for gun control after being shot at in their school.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here