Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Yet another shooting in California

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Here we go again.

News just coming out, at least six people have been shot after a gunman opened fire in a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, officials said.

The suspect has been described as a Middle Eastern man in his early 20s wearing all black clothing and with a beard.

https://news.sky.com/story/multiple-people-shot-as-gunman-opens-fire-in-california-bar-11547848

Let us hope no one is fatally injured foremost, and wait for detailed reports before jumping to conclusions.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
If only people inside the bar had guns to fight back.
Thoughts and prayers

Or bombs. If someone in the bar had had a bomb, as soon as the shooting started they could have detonated it and sorted the situation out quickly.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
12 dead.

Weekly event now in the US.

It’s disgusting they’re not doing anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Several people reported killed.

R.I.P those poor souls, who just went out to have fun like we all love to do.

RIP it a music bar gives it extra resonance for me and you.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
What is wrong with those people ? Not just the loonies with guns but the idiots that let them have them.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
The world will eventually become desensitised to this wrongness and it'll just be another news story we scroll through and say 'ahh, how awful' .....then keep scrolling.

Every bar, restaurant and shopping centre will end up having a pump-action shotgun in a cabinet on the wall with 'break glass in case of terrorist attack' written on it :down:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
RIP it a music bar gives it extra resonance for me and you.

Yes my friend, to say I did not in the back of my mind think about the chances of this thing happening whilst in Hamburg would be a lie.

Although I think 6ft plus German Psychobilles stood outside a venue smoking would even make a terrorist think twice about embarking on mayhem.

But yes, easy targets.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The world will eventually become desensitised to this wrongness and it'll just be another news story we scroll through and say 'ahh, how awful' .....then keep scrolling.

Every bar, restaurant and shopping centre will end up having a pump-action shotgun in a cabinet on the wall with 'break glass in case of terrorist attack' written on it :down:

I understand the security guard was one of the 13 to die.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

That's already pretty much the case, sadly.

Except instead of saying 'ahh, how awful' we say 'stupid bastid country, when will they ever learn?'

Thoughts and prayers etc

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm already passed that stage, I didn't even think 'how awful'.

US citizens are happy to allow this continue, so if they don't care, why should I?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Here we go again.

News just coming out, at least six people have been shot after a gunman opened fire in a bar in Thousand Oaks, California, officials said.

The suspect has been described as a Middle Eastern man in his early 20s wearing all black clothing and with a beard.

https://news.sky.com/story/multiple-people-shot-as-gunman-opens-fire-in-california-bar-11547848

Let us hope no one is fatally injured foremost, and wait for detailed reports before jumping to conclusions.

What part of the middle east does the name 'Ian Long' originate from ?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Don't think the recent Yoga studio shooting by yet another man who can't get laid even got a thread on here. These shootings are so common place and yet, people over there are more worried about their borders? Insane way to think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here