Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Intriguing time-waster

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
CDB4CA9A-B100-43C0-9739-627AD8039552.jpeg
Great game.
I correctly guessed Scotland, but got others way off!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've played this a lot in the past and it's infuriating. I think the UK/London versions are do-able. It has given me some great ideas for places I never want to visit though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just trying the UK one and I'm thinking I'm sure I recognise some of these roads, then I come across a football ground and of course its Everton, 400 metres out :clap:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Just got one that was inside a football stadium. Big signs saying Volkswagen Arena and Wolfsburg spelled out by different coloured seats - not the most difficult!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
12,054 on first go.

Particularly impressed with getting only 324km away from some Patagonian backwater!

Was annoyed I only got 254 points for choosing an American vista wrong by picking NE coastal state v NW state [emoji35]

Great game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Four rounds of totally empty roads in rural South America in succession almost made me give up, but they were followed by one in Poland where I managed to get the country from the sides of lorries, which at least made me think it’s worth another go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The wonders of facebook. A little tin shed in a village called Kuala Lipis in Singapore has a sign reading Naso Telang Enterprises. And he has a facebook page. BINGO spot on.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
11402 first go, right continent each time, was just 190 miles away on one guess.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I absolutely love this. Saw it first on here today and so far have been dropped into the australian outback, the gobi desert, a jungle temple in bangladesh, the banks of the mississippi, a shanty town in peru, the coast of sicily, an island in the philippines, and chelmsford.

I just started a new game and got dropped into the middle of the atlas mountains in morocco. At least i think it's there but i don't dare go anywhere because it's stunning.

Bye bye marriage/job/children, one of you now has to go to make time for this.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
30720e52cee7a31de2e8704ec72718d1.jpg

I honestly didn’t cheat either. Just a shame I confused Canada with New Zealand otherwise it would’ve been an awesome score. I also got a bit lucky with my Japanese guess, it was a complete guess at Sapporo and I was only 30km out.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
All forest roads look the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here