Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Just did the UK one..
uk.PNG

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I got within 1.2km on one of the UK ones. Largely helped by the fact I spun around and there was a wheelie-bin with a massive 'Edinburgh' sticker on it :lolol:

Good game.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great game.

Was convinced I was somewhere in America (writing on trucks was in english, houses looked american). Then I noticed the traffic was driving on the left, which threw me. Walked up a road and saw a warning sign for KANGAROOS crossing. Guessed Sydney, turned out to be Perth. Damn.

I somehow guessed within 200 miles of a town in Ukraine, purely based on the writing on a billboard with some backward R's. Love this game.

Sadly it doesn't work at work (probably just as well), I just get a black screen. Unless I've activated a night mode or something, which would be challenging.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I almost witnessed a crash in Russia. Was on this long straight road looking for a sign post when the google car overtook this massive lorry with another equally massive lorry coming the other direction. The google car only just got past in time. I found out I was in Russia as the lorry we almost crashed into had a .ru website address on its side.

My daughter then did a UK one and she tried to look at a sign but there was a white van in the way and the driver was sticking two fingers up at the camera

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
That's my day sorted with me being the only one in the office in my team!
First go. 17,089 points.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is addictive. Had a mare first go as all I got was long straight roads with scrubland, no traffic and no signs. Second go was better and I would have got a massive score if I hadn't mistaken "in the middle of nowhere" Mexico for "in the middle of nowhere" Venezuela.
c9d6d0a9e4ce33ac9fd5754a8315d8b1.jpg

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
20649 by incredible luck on the imagery

First one had a village full of Dacia cars and a Romanian flag and I got within about 200km
Second one was a stab at it being southwest US from the house types, got fairly close
Third was a stab at it being US prairies from being flat and the road markings, got astonishingly close
Fourth I thought was southeast US and got fairly close
Fifth was so clearly England I had to guess which end, got within 80km.

Done this before and got nothing vaguely that good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here