Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MK Dons v Brighton And Hove Albion U23 Checkatrade Trophy Tuesday 13th Nov 19.45 KO

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
They're talking Normann up now as well...... 'controlled the game, looks a good player'

Ref the Scouts, 'several' are apparently there to suss Connolly out for a loan deal. Phone might be busy in the morning.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Could he cut it in the Prem? Does he deserve a chance or go out on loan?

Whether Hughton will decide he is worth changing to 4-4-2 and promoting Connolly over Locadia and Andone, (not to mention, Gross, March etc) remains to be seen. A loan is more probable

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Out. Unlucky lads. Terrific effort that. A win, draw and loss against three sides doing well in their divisions

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Luton pull one back. I think we are still going out on goal difference by one goal on

Yikes. Aaron, don't suppose you could trot forward and smash another one in could you? Cheers

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Wouldn't surprise me if there was 40 scouts there (at least)- most lower league teams would be sniffing around a loan and the big boys will always be keeping an eye on this kind of prospect (remember he has scored against a few of theirs lads this year).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wouldn't surprise me if there was 40 scouts there (at least)- most lower league teams would be sniffing around a loan and the big boys will always be keeping an eye on this kind of prospect (remember he has scored against a few of theirs lads this year).

Scouts abounded according to the commentary.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not really like Rashford. Connolly is small, kind of stocky, find half a yard in the box and smash it in type. Can't really think of a direct comparison.

Greaves? Ward (apart from the stocky bit)?

.....or Fred Binney, if we don't want to get too carried away........

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Connolly was brilliant. Max Sanders and George Cox also looked very good to me. Great performance, really encouraging.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Looked like he twisted his knee as his momentum took him onto the AstroTurf behind the goal after his far post knock in at the end. Hope he shrugs it off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here