Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Grenfell Tower bonfire

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The police HAVE to deal with incidents like this, for the protection of the ****wits. They should at least be fined a lot for the resources needed. and mean while elsewhere someone is getting their house robbed because there arent enough police available. Personally I'm lost for words. They should be prosecuted. Again what for, dont know, I'm sure you cant go round burning "little ninjas" and stuff

There's the crux. Morally they're guilty. Criminally, less so - if at all?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I agree with you. They will however be punished by virtue of their names being in the public domain. I can't imagine their current (or future) employers will be very impressed, and any football clubs they support - whether that be Palace or whoever - will want to dissassociate themselves with them, especially if they're season ticket holders.

Do you really think that a football club should be able to cancel a written CONTRACT because the fan did something that the club does not like? Not illegal (until proven), not on the club property, and has no effect whatsoever upon that contract. If you do, then you really are the definition of SNOWFLAKE.

PS The people involved are utter imbeciles.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Odious...and I'm sure these morons will be well and truly "Jamied" by the internet's lunatic fringe and well deserved it will be too.

But with the police in the media every day bleating on about lack of resources it is beyond my comprehension why they appear to be utilising so many resources to deal with a small group of pikey ****wits

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Odious...and I'm sure these morons will be well and truly "Jamied" by the internet's lunatic fringe and well deserved it will be too.

But with the police in the media every day bleating on about lack of resources it is beyond my comprehension why they appear to be utilising so many resources to deal with a small group of pikey ****wits

How many resources? A couple of hours getting evidence from a house?

The outcry over police resources being blown up out of proportion.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Do you really think that a football club should be able to cancel a written CONTRACT because the fan did something that the club does not like? Not illegal (until proven), not on the club property, and has no effect whatsoever upon that contract. If you do, then you really are the definition of SNOWFLAKE.

PS The people involved are utter imbeciles.

Most clubs have a clause about bringing the club's name into disrepute in their season ticket terms. Whether or not this would be enforceable if it were challenged legally is another matter.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think we need more Police funding cuts, as if they have the funds available to arrest people and waste their time over an issue like this, surely we can find better use for that public money being spent elsewhere.

It's just 5 dickheads being dickheads. The hysteria over this is staggering. Its as if people have such empty pointless lives, they actively seek out things to be offended by.

Get over it. There are real issues facing us at the moment. Not some dickhead making a tower shaped bonfire.

Maybe the police should go out and arrest anyone who was at a Bonfire with a guy of the PM sat on top of it. It would be just as pointless as just as laughable.

You imagine the phone call. 999 Police, help, I am being burgled and threaten with a knife. Sorry sir we don't have the resources to send anyone out to help. Someone built a nasty shaped bonfire and offended a bunch of snowflakes, and we are all tied up questioning the suspects! Good luck with the burglar sir.

Pretty strong post right up till you used the term snowflakes. Promising effort though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I suspect they were tosses before doing this and will continue to be tossers in the future, it’s not as if they’re kids who have a few things to learn.

But being a tosser isn’t itself worth an infraction, if it was NSC would be very quiet at times.

Crikey EP, your grammar has become appalling.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Most clubs have a clause about bringing the club's name into disrepute in their season ticket terms. Whether or not this would be enforceable if it were challenged legally is another matter.

I follow Amanda Jacks the caseworker for the FSF on Twitter (@fsffaircop). She posted about a fan banned by Sheffield Utd recently for bringing the club into disrepute on social media.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I follow Amanda Jacks the caseworker for the FSF on Twitter (@fsffaircop). She posted about a fan banned by Sheffield Utd recently for bringing the club into disrepute on social media.

What was the outcome? (and what did the fan post on social media)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The police HAVE to deal with incidents like this, for the protection of the ****wits. They should at least be fined a lot for the resources needed. and mean while elsewhere someone is getting their house robbed because there arent enough police available. Personally I'm lost for words. They should be prosecuted. Again what for, dont know, I'm sure you cant go round burning "little ninjas" and stuff

Who exactly do you think they need protection from ? Genuine question .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Hopefully.
They're proudly racist filth, empowered by filthy friends, raising filthy kids. **** em

Yet ive seen you post exactly the opposite on a thread a while ago which called for vigilante action

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

They would not have a prayer IMO.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How many resources? A couple of hours getting evidence from a house?

The outcry over police resources being blown up out of proportion.

And when the twats get targeted by those out to 'enact justice' then there will be more crimes committed and more resources wasted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here