Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Susanna Reid and Steve Parish...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
"The 47-year-old TV host and divorced Steve, 53, have been dating for two months after bonding over their love for his club, Crystal Palace. A friend said: "They have real chemistry."

also said as....

The 47-year-old TV host and divorced Steve, 53, have been dating for two months after bonding over her love for his money. A friend said: "They have real chemistry. She absolutely loves a bit of moolah - and she's finding it fairly easy to get over his Thunderbird Puppet looks.."

Last edited:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Off topic, but I used to know someone who worked for 'Rowse Honey' (one of the biggest producers in the UK)

Whenever a courier used to turn up with a delivery he used to give his name and sign as "Mr. B. Keeper"

Only about 1 in 20 actually got it. :rolleyes:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
From the article:

"The football club supremo had planned to move in with the sexy TV host but his insistence that she move out of her favourite seat in the lounge to allow a 15 year old Spurs fan with a drum and a black hoodie to sit in it is proving unpopular'

"Miss Reid also took offence when she arrived for a date a posh London restaurant only to be shot in the face with a TShirt Cannon"

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hahahaha imagine owning a football club and only being worth £45m.

No wondering he's taking every penny he can out of the club.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Hahahaha imagine owning a football club and only being worth £45m.

No wondering he's taking every penny he can out of the club.

I would be pleased as punch to have £45000000 and be owner of Crystal Palace. I would sell it and have £45000001.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I would be pleased as punch to have £45000000 and be owner of Crystal Palace. I would sell it and have £45000001.
You would only have £1 after you sold it, and probably a lot less after taking on all it's liabilities.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
https://goo.gl/images/9xE28B

“ come on Steve , let’s go upstairs . I’ve got your favourite outfit on , ggrrrrrrrr “ .
( said in husky voice )

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
He might be divorced but she was married to a Brighton fan. He's better off without her, if that's her taste in men.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He might be divorced but she was married to a Brighton fan. He's better off without her, if that's her taste in men.

They weren’t married . Brighton types weren’t her type .

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They weren’t married . Brighton types weren’t her type .
Her threechildren to the Brighton fan are still Brighton fans. She said so before she left BBC Breakfast to work on ITV.

Edit they divorced in 2014 says Google.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here