Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An Evening With Rollo & Catt

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
With myself & Al taking the week off this week, we putting out part one of our sold out show 'An Evening with Rollo & Catt' tomorrow.

As most of you will be at the game when it airs, the podcast should be up later today.

Thanks again to everyone who came along on the night and we hope you all enjoy the show of what was a quite brilliant evening.

Ady

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
With myself & Al taking the week off this week, we putting out part one of our sold out show 'An Evening with Rollo & Catt' tomorrow.

As most of you will be at the game when it airs, the podcast should be up later today.

Thanks again to everyone who came along on the night and we hope you all enjoy the show of what was a quite brilliant evening.

Ady

Will be a good listen. Cracking night out.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wow this is amazing. That was my time. Loved those players. Many thanks for posting this.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Really enjoyed this, sounded great.

For anyone around of Cattlin's era, I'd 100% recommend listening to this. Great old skool stuff from the horses mouth, brilliant.

I'd never thought though I'd hear someone that could probably talk more than Attila, in Chris Cattlin......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here