Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] An Evening With Rollo & Catt

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Join Ady & Al on Wednesday 12th December at the Rialto Theatre, Dyke Road, Brighton for an evening of hilarious tales from the dressing room, the manager's office and the pitch - from two of the Albion's most popular characters.

Andy Rollings played more than 180 matches for Brighton from 1974 to 1980, having joined from Norwich City alongside Steve Govier and Ian ‘Spider’ Mellor. A popular character, especially when serving tea at the Preston Park Chalet Cafe, which he has run for over 30 years. Best known for lamping Justin Fashanu in his final match for Brighton against Norwich, for which he received a standing ovation for his subsqeuent red card.

Chris Cattlin Already 30 years old when he joined Brighton in 1976, after nine years in the First Division with Coventry City. Cattlin started his career at Huddersfield Town. He also served as Brighton manager from 1983 to 1986, bringing in some notable names to the club. Upon leaving Brighton, Cattlin opened up a rock shop on Brighton seafront. Now retired, he spends his time between Brighton, Coventry and Spain. By the way, he has never owned a racehorse with Mick Channon.

Tickets are just £8 / £6, and available at http://www.rialtotheatre.co.uk/whats-on/events/the-albion-roar

AR Live poster Dec2018.jpg

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
For those who need to already start planning an escape evening from the Christmas build-up, here is the perfect opportunity... :)

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
So... got your ticket yet?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If it's another benefit gig for the two visually impaired chaps featured top right on the poster, I hope it raises a ton of money.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Want to know about how Andy Rollings was signed by Brian Clough? Or what happened when Teddy Maybank answered Mullery back? Or what Rollo would have done if he'd known Justin Fashanu was an ex-boxer? Or how much Dean Saunders' signing on fee was? Or what Chris Cattlin thought of Hans Kraay when he first met him? Or how good Steve Penney could have been?

Answers to these and dozens more - including any questions you may have - LIVE at the Rialto Theatre, Brighton.

The show is next week, and tickets are selling well. See you there?

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can someone ask Rollo if I can have my hat back please? I threw it, and he caught it, towards the double decker bus outside the West Stand before the 78 promotion celebration parade. Be nice to pass it on to the grandson :thumbsup:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Splendid evening. Not sure how much of it was broadcastable but it was very entertaining. Good work chaps that was a fun night out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here