Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team v Cardiff

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No I believe this is a game we can and should win so we have to go for it.I hadnt named my bench but it would be

Steele, Balogun, Bernardo, Kayal March Locadia Janhanbakhsh or Montoya depending on whether we expect to be hanging on for 3 points or not.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Do we yet know whether Jahanbakhsh will be available for Saturday given he went off in the closing moments with what looked like a thigh injury?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
my team to start would be'

Ryan
Bruno....Duffy...Dunk...Bong
Knockaert.....Stephens......Bissouma.....Iziquiredo
Andone.....Murray
....​

Actually, I would pick a similar team, but Kayal in for Bissouma. Attack, attack, attack... do not sit off one of the weakest teams in the Prem... please and thank you Chris...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I feel dirty almost agreeing with BG! [emoji4]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Actually, I would pick a similar team, but Kayal in for Bissouma. Attack, attack, attack... do not sit off one of the weakest teams in the Prem... please and thank you Chris...

I must admit I did consider that but eventually thought that Bissouma seems more likjely to get a goal than Kayal so opted for him .

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Also... Dear Chris... please, please don’t start your preview interview with the now infamous words “These are a good team...” They clearly are NOT...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I must admit I did consider that but eventually thought that Bissouma seems more likjely to get a goal than Kayal so opted for him .

You are just sooo reckless! [emoji6]

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I'm with b.w.2 (Ben's second wife?) on this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here