Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] American mid term elections.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Seems to be more coverage in the media everyday and win,lose or draw I can't see much change of direction from "our Donald".

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
If Trump's party (Republicans) loses the majority in the House of Representatives there is a much stronger possibility of an impeachment hearing for "the Donald." The most amazing thing going on in Washington for many citizens is that the leadership of the Republicans in the Senate and the House don't do anything to stop Trump when he fires up the trumpsters at the rallies by inciting violence and racism in people that may carry out his spoken evil. Body slams, making fun of the handicapped, lying, shooting up synagogues, sending pipe bombs to Dems and news outlets that expose Trump for what he truly is, etc. are all things Trump has encouraged his faithful to do.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I gave up on America when their leader thought it okay to mock disabled people and still keep his position.

For all our faults, he wouldn't be an MP here let alone a leader.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Once people like Trump get into power they don't hand it back. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if he attempted to change the constitution to extend a two term leadership.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Trump’s approach has been to continue to throw fresh meat to his core support which has kept them loyal. His problem is that this has alienated many traditional Republican supporters in urban areas to the point that there is a real danger that the Democrats may gain control of the House in the Mid-Terms. Many of the Republicans who are running next week would like to see a focus on the positive performance of the economy but, instead, Trump’s focus has been all about immigrants. If they do lose the House, some Republicans may start to question his approach. He’ll still be in a strong position but the cracks may start to show.

D

Deleted member 22389

I gave up on America when their leader thought it okay to mock disabled people and still keep his position.

Think what you like, but I don't believe he purposely went out to mock a disabled person.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Trump will do ok

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Think what you like, but I don't believe he purposely went out to mock a disabled person.

He did it because he knew that the liberal media would be outraged which would entertain his core support. It is all part of the show in which Mexicans, Muslims, the disabled etc. are used to strengthen his position; it probably isn't anything personal as he appears to have no emotions about anyone but himself.

D

Deleted member 22389

Of course he did you complete cretin.

Whatever, call me what you like. Trump never went out purposely to offend disabled people, it is absolutely ridiculous.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Just Undo It...

Attachments

• 20181104_145409.jpg
    20181104_145409.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 420

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Put 50 p on the GOP retaining a majority in the upper house. At 6/5, I thought it was worth a flutter.

Never underestimate the power of the silent majority when they get to the voting booth.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If Trump's party (Republicans) loses the majority in the House of Representatives there is a much stronger possibility of an impeachment hearing for "the Donald." The most amazing thing going on in Washington for many citizens is that the leadership of the Republicans in the Senate and the House don't do anything to stop Trump when he fires up the trumpsters at the rallies by inciting violence and racism in people that may carry out his spoken evil. Body slams, making fun of the handicapped, lying, shooting up synagogues, sending pipe bombs to Dems and news outlets that expose Trump for what he truly is, etc. are all things Trump has encouraged his faithful to do.

The synagogue shooter didn't like Trump, he outright said it, to blame that on anyone but a deranged scumbag is pretty disgusting, people died.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Put 50 p on the GOP retaining a majority in the upper house. At 6/5, I thought it was worth a flutter.

Never underestimate the power of the silent majority when they get to the voting booth.

Any bigspending plans for the potential 10p winnings? Or are you keeping quiet?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton

Yet we've got a government that had been censured by the UN for its treatment of disabled people and continues with a policy that hounds disabled people to their deaths in the name of austerity yet runs at a net loss to the Exchequer.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Looks like the Dems have been busy smearing Trump with fake synagogue desecration's :-

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/03/nyregion/anti-semitic-hate-crime-vandalism.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here