Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Outmuscled

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Freak.

Yeo Valley lemon curd
then
Raspberry & Cranberry

I've always been a chocolate mousse kind of guy, but I must admit recently I haven't had much of a taste for it, and I have been craving some lemony yogurt. I think right now I'd rather your favorite than mine. Not sure what that says about me?

I'll tell you what I don't like though. Yogurt with bits in it. Smooth is lovely but with bits of fruit in it, I can't deal with that. I don't mean the chuncky bits in a kind of jam you get in those split pots, they are Ok actually, I mean those bits which seem more like little seeds and get stuck in your teeth. Way to ruin a nice yogurt. When shopping I often struggle to discern between yogurts with bits in and without. It makes the yogurt side of my life pretty difficult tbh.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Interesting, I'm rather partial to a fruit smoothie of a morning, at the right time of year with fresh fruit from the garden, and Mrs Zef's home made yoghurt

Earlier this year whilst holidaying in France I was forced to take yoghurt (vanilla) and fruit as opposed to whizzing into a smoothie.

Does this constitute lumpy yoghurt, or yoghurty fruit? It was delicious anyway.

I've always been a chocolate mousse kind of guy, but I must admit recently I haven't had much of a taste for it, and I have been craving some lemony yogurt. I think right now I'd rather your favorite than mine. Not sure what that says about me?

I'll tell you what I don't like though. Yogurt with bits in it. Smooth is lovely but with bits of fruit in it, I can't deal with that. I don't mean the chuncky bits in a kind of jam you get in those split pots, they are Ok actually, I mean those bits which seem more like little seeds and get stuck in your teeth. Way to ruin a nice yogurt. When shopping I often struggle to discern between yogurts with bits in and without. It makes the yogurt side of my life pretty difficult tbh.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Never stay up for away games anymore so now just suffering from disappointment and not sleep deprivisation as well.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Fascinating how a team suddenly promoted to the top league is expected to "push on" and qualify for the European version of the League Cup.

I'd never thought I'd say this because it deeply saddens me, but a few on here as well as our caller on 606 are beginning to sound like Southampton Fans.

Stop it now.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Never stay up for away games anymore so now just suffering from disappointment and not sleep deprivisation as well.

bad fan ......i was banned for a while but have now had to promise not to yell at the tellybox .......it's hard sometimes , last night was one of those.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't criticise the boys for the defeat today, I think some people are getting carried away from us shithousing 9 points in the last 3... beaten by a better side with much more in the way of resources. Onto the next one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't criticise the boys for the defeat today, I think some people are getting carried away from us shithousing 9 points in the last 3... beaten by a better side with much more in the way of resources. Onto the next one.

Best not lose the next one then.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Perspective you say!? Up against a no.9 & 10 worth just shy of £90m for the pair!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here