Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
So frustrating how certain places turn us into an average team against an average team. So many personal mistakes today. In my lifetime, I don't think we'll ever win at goodison

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I lost the stream at 1-0, not heard seen or read anything positive since. We've done well to get 9 points from last 4 games, without performing well, but we can't carry on playing shit. Everton aren't even that good!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thought we might lose today, if secretly hoped for a point. But this second half has been very very poor, didn’t expect us to be quite so limp in defeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Chris is usually pretty untouchable for me but he has to take some responsibility today. Have been lucky not to have conceded more after Everton missed a fair few chances but he just hasn't made the right subs either. If Alireza starts the next game then I am genuinely concerned about how many 'favorites' that seem to get picked despite multiple poor performances.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Meh, this has been coming, we've not kept the ball well in any of our recent games, you get punished when your up against a team of this quality. Looking forward to getting Gross and Propper back asap.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Chris is usually pretty untouchable for me but he has to take some responsibility today. Have been lucky not to have conceded more after Everton missed a fair few chances but he just hasn't made the right subs either. If Alireza starts the next game then I am genuinely concerned about how many 'favorites' that seem to get picked despite multiple poor performances.

What happened to AK?! He was playing well and dropped out of nowhere. Something behind the scenes, surely??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here