Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
A poor day but 9 points from last 3 better than anticipated. Cant take away from Everton they have def had a good day especially Gueye and Richarlison

D

Deleted member 2719

It's not that I mind losing too much away to Everton, but this 2nd half performance is just not good enough, and I am very concerned about our summer signings.

So much money spent too.

Gross and Propper give the quality through the spine and the replacements just ain't good enough.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The laws of probability dictate that with our style of play we were unlikely to get four shutouts on the spin. Anything home or away from a top half of the table side is a plus as far as I am concerned. We have a long way to go before we have the players and tactics to have a more attacking flourish to our game. As other posters say - the run of 9 from 9 is outstanding, but we shouldn’t read too much into it, other than it keeping our heart rates at a safe pace and an opportunity to breath.

Jimmy Grimble

Dunk was poor for the 3rd but Alireza was just as bad, luckily for him he gave the ball away higher up the pitch.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
That doesn’t look good. Come on Shane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Everton have spend countless £100m's of a billionaire's financial doping and have home advantage.

These away games are almost impossible to get a result, with our far lower budget midfield and strike force.

There's no reason to slate CH and the players for these performance and results.

The people who naively got their hopes up before the game, might be the most angry? I'd rather quietly hope against the odds, and any result would be an unexpected bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here