Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Everton fans are really poor from what I can hear on the TV. All I can hear is our cracking away lot, fantastic support yet again.

We need to come out as we ended that half. A bit of belief after Dunks header. We can certainly match Everton, let's hope we can sneak a winner at some point.
Not sold on Jahanbaksh. No urgency getting back when we lose the ball and seems less than committed going forward. I feel like we need knocky on to run at them.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
We've been really poor in possession so far this season. We seem to really struggle to keep hold of the ball and lck any real fluency in attack. How much of that can be put down to Gross being injured and how much is it something else? What is that something else?

Anyway, it's nice to see that we've actually spent some time in the Everton half rather than just packing out the defence. We hven't looked particularly threatening but baby steps and all that. A point would be a fantastic result.

Yep, shambles. If we luck out on a point we can add it to the last 9 out of nine

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Everton fans are really poor from what I can hear on the TV. All I can hear is our cracking away lot, fantastic support yet again.

We need to come out as we ended that half. A bit of belief after Dunks header. We can certainly match Everton, let's hope we can sneak a winner at some point.
Not sold on Jahanbaksh. No urgency getting back when we lose the ball and seems less than committed going forward. I feel like we need knocky on to run at them.

Agree with that last point, although Knocky seemed all over the place when he came on last week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We've been really poor in possession so far this season. We seem to really struggle to keep hold of the ball and lck any real fluency in attack. How much of that can be put down to Gross being injured and how much is it something else? What is that something else?

Anyway, it's nice to see that we've actually spent some time in the Everton half rather than just packing out the defence. We hven't looked particularly threatening but baby steps and all that. A point would be a fantastic result.

I agree. Our possession is frustrating at times this season. But def a few steps in right direction today.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Bollocks!

D

Deleted member 2719

Here we go backing off again.

We now need to step it up again.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Yep, shambles. If we luck out on a point we can add it to the last 9 out of nine

There's a saying that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I disagree, I think it can be pretty funny. There's always an exception though...

I didn't say it was a shambles. I said we've been poor in possession so far this season and have lacked real fluency in attack. If you think that this season we've been fluid in attack and good in possession you're very welcome to the viewpoint. It'd be wrong, but you're welcome to it.

Our pass completion percentage in the first half today, for example, was 65%.

A point would be a fantastic result. Three would be whatever is higher than fantastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here