Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League November 3/4/5

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ye but do you really hate them clackers :D

Yeah fancy a crowd trying to create some atmosphere...appalling.

Still we have a home game coming up where the whole stadium will be rocking...oh wait!

Anyway as I said, we only do it to annoy piltdown

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Possibly the worst game of football i've watched in the premiershite

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Hudds tempo will be too much for us again if we play like we have in recent games. Need a different plan

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Possibly the worst game of football i've watched in the premiershite

....and you were apoplectic every time clackers were heard.

Why didn't you switch it off?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
....and you were apoplectic every time clackers were heard.

Why didn't you switch it off?

So I can appreciate how lucky we are watching our attacking flair in silence

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So I can appreciate how lucky we are watching our attacking flair in silence

Fair point well made. It was a shocking game even whatching it as a home fan! Town's Belgian striker made Farrington look like pele

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I went to the Huddersfield match last night (I'm fairly local and went with a pal who is a Fulham fan). A truly piss-poor performance from fulham, and although the quality from huddersfield was low, they harried in midfield well and the crowd really got behind them, annoying drums/clackers and all. Will be quite a test for our boys on 1st Dec.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I went to the Huddersfield match last night (I'm fairly local and went with a pal who is a Fulham fan). A truly piss-poor performance from fulham, and although the quality from huddersfield was low, they harried in midfield well and the crowd really got behind them, annoying drums/clackers and all. Will be quite a test for our boys on 1st Dec.

The Hudd system of 5 midfielders huffing and puffing, always gives the Albion problems.

I hope CH tries something completely different next time. I don’t like Hudd, it’s annoying seeing snides like Hogg get the better of us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can see us getting outbattled by Hudds and probably losing up there, but they won't finish above us. We are better equipped for this league than they are, we have more quality.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Hudd system of 5 midfielders huffing and puffing, always gives the Albion problems.

I hope CH tries something completely different next time. I don’t like Hudd, it’s annoying seeing snides like Hogg get the better of us.

He way they were blowing by the last 15 mins last night, CH will have even more reason/excuse to try to keep it tight, and then chuck maybe Knocky and Jose on for the last 15 mins to run round them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here