Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League November 3/4/5

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Every time zaha falls over the crowd are laughing according to my mate who just texted me a he is sat in the main stand.

Seemly there was a big punch up between palace and Chelsea fans before the game too!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
‘You’re just a shit Wilfried Zaha the Nigel’s sang as Hazard came on - 2 mins later he’d won a free kick and assisted the wining goal :lol: :ffsparr:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chelsea fans hospitalised by Ultras?

I doubt it - you’ve seen the video of them giving the mouth then all running at Old trafford I assume... :lol: They only do a couple of always anyway - and zero homes :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Southampton have got 15 points from 19 games under Hughes, how does he keep conning a living as a manager ???
Wow.

Bearing in mind his Stoke side was always a bit points shy I wonder how many games you have to go back to get the points total greater than games played.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not a bad weekend again despite our poor showing. Saints hammered, Palace & Burnley losing, Wolves now on a bad run and one or both of Hudds & Fulham to drop points tonight so we'll stay 8 points clear of the drop zone with a big GD gap on the bottom 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here