Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sample quotes.......

I honestly can't remember Brighton getting battered by anybody (I'm sure City will have done at some point). They don't suffer heavy defeats. They're turning into a very solid PL outfit. They'll be tough.

Matt Ryan linked with United as a De Gea replacement one day before we play Brighton. Nailed on to have a blinder.

Nice Stadium is the AmEx, like the manager too.

Playing Richarlison up front vs a deep Duffy and Dunk is just playing with 10 men.

Should be a tough team to break down and Murray is in good form, so they could be dangerous up front also. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a really tight game
    . I'm going to be optimistic and say that Everton edge it by one goal, either 1-0 or 2-1

Not a bad side these, I like their manager who seems to organise them well.

if we can score early that'll open the game up for us and it could be a rugby score. If they sit deep and stay compact which they do very well and keeps us at bay it'll be a real tough afternoon. I think we'll win and i have a feeling we'll finally click and give them a spanking

I think a little tweak from last week is needed. I've got a lot of respect for Brighton and in particular Chris Houghton, whilst I expect a win, a win by a single goal would be good enough for me!

Should be a tough team to break down and Murray is in good form, so they could be dangerous up front also. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a really tight game.

I'm going to be optimistic and say that Everton edge it by one goal, either 1-0 or 2-1

Quite like Brighton me. Proper footie club.

I'm a big fan of Matty Ryan, best keeper other than Pickford outside the top 6, I think he's gonna have a stormer for them on Saturday.
    Lot of fair comments, not like the norm !