Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ryan to Manchester United rumours

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Load of rubbish, but shows our players are on the radar of the press.

If we survive this year I would expect chunky bids for a number of our players.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I don't think our chairman will sell anyone as all the players are in on a five year plan ... which is european football . But thats just my opinion. Utd may be big but they aren't better than us this year.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
David De Gea hasn't signed new contract. Who might be his replacement = Pluck - Name - Thin - Air ; springs to mind

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
No doubt other clubs will be looking at our key players, however, I'd give more credence to any rumours of, say, Dunk going to Man United than Ryan. They have Romero - easily top six quality - plus Henderson on loan at Sheffield Utd and Pereira who Maureen thinks will be the best of his generation. Their CB options, however are basically Smalling plus whoever isn't injured or had a recent brainfart.

In any case, no way will they let De Gea go on a free next summer. If they can't thrash out a deal, they will trigger the extra year option and see who's prepared to match their valuation /De Gea's ambition . De Gea doesn't say much or posture in media like a drama queen so the press just make up stuff. It's all part of the hype and BS of the Prem...

And whilst Ryan's stature in the game is undoubtedly growing I can't believe that extends to him gaining a couple of inches in height

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
David De Gea hasn't signed new contract. Who might be his replacement = Pluck - Name - Thin - Air ; springs to mind

Maybe they can nick Stockdale from under Chelsea’s nose.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The Argus piece is just lifting a quote from the Player Voice isn't it?

Bizarrely they've put out two different Ryan pieces around his 50th Premier League game this weekend:

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/maty-ryan-play-man-not-aura/2/#MRhBZ2RuiPzidyTR.97

https://www.playersvoice.com.au/maty-ryan-play-man-not-aura/#Im4QqrqFhAoRdbc1.97

Nice quote for NSCers too: "About three or four weeks ago I was catching the train up to London to see some friends. I can quite easily blend into a crowd. I’m not that tall. I don’t stick out much."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here