Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ryan to Manchester United rumours

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Fake news 6 foot 2 don't they do their research 2 foot 6 would be closer. Surely too short for united!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
It would explain his Dunk comment.

Now he basically said:-

'I'll sign for you Utd, if you also buy Dunk & Duffy'.

Where did you get that from SB?

I actually could see this, albeit it just a rumour, being a very credible move and taking off BHA specs, would be amazing (for Maty) and he wouldnt go cheap. As others have said. 30mill wouldnt even be a starting bid for Bloom to open the envelope I would imagine looking at what prem keepers are worth . 50 mill and you might start having discussion.. (its not my money of course and it probably wont happen)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I actually could see this, albeit it just a rumour, being a very credible move and taking off BHA specs, would be amazing (for Maty) and he wouldnt go cheap. As others have said. 30mill wouldnt even be a starting bid for Bloom to open the envelope I would imagine looking at what prem keepers are worth . 50 mill and you might start having discussion.. (its not my money of course and it probably wont happen)

Question is what is, assuming there is one, the buy out clause in his contract?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012

indeed, but if it did occur then I think it would only encourage other exceptional players to sing for us as the "stepping stone" scenario would be enhanced.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When they see him next to the Ball in real life i suspect interest will cool somewhat

subbuteo-training-header-e1531920793113-1024x683.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
MRS fully deserves to be linked with big clubs, he has been outstanding for us since he joined us. The only question mark for me would be his kicking and finding a man, however when you only really have Muzza to aim for it isnt always easy!

Im sure we will really see how much we miss MRS in January when he is off to the Asia cup. hopefully Button is a more than suitable replacement.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
It would explain his Dunk comment.

Now he basically said:-

'I'll sign for you Utd, if you also buy Dunk & Duffy'.

£100m would probably be a fair offer for the 3 from ManU's perspective... however, that would mean we were expecting to go down already.

If we were in Huddersfield's or Newcastle's position then the deal would probably be worth it.

Where we are, mid-table and looking solid, then Utd can go do one. And I'm sure Tony feels the same as losing the 3 would definitely send us down and staying up is worth more than the £100m we'd get.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Surprised these stories haven't started sooner.

Hard to compare to other positions but pound for pound I'd go as far as saying he is our best player.

Can only recall maybe 1 or 2 mistakes that cost us goals. He reminds me of Wayne Bridge when he was here. Every single game he is a minimium 8/10 . Often getting 10's.

He would cut it in any side in the world IMO

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As someone who laughed out loud at the Virgo to Celtic rumour I no longer dismiss Albion transfer rumours out of hand, but I get the impression Maty would probably deck Jose if he criticised him in the press like he has done some of his players. We could then get him back at a bargain rate.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Surprised these stories haven't started sooner.

Hard to compare to other positions but pound for pound I'd go as far as saying he is our best player.

Can only recall maybe 1 or 2 mistakes that cost us goals. He reminds me of Wayne Bridge when he was here. Every single game he is a minimium 8/10 . Often getting 10's.

He would cut it in any side in the world IMO

All his mistakes were in his first few games. After that I don't think he's made one.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
£100m would probably be a fair offer for the 3 from ManU's perspective... however, that would mean we were expecting to go down already.

If we were in Huddersfield's or Newcastle's position then the deal would probably be worth it.

If Huddersfield or Newcastle had Dunk, Duffy and Ryan, then they wouldn't BE in that position...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
giphy.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He's done the 3rd choice at a big club gig at Valencia and wasn't too happy.

Not sure this will happen, but at least he'll get a new contract and pay rise.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here