Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] What are you eating on World Vegan Day?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Today is World Vegan Day. I'm going to have jacket potato with vegan sausage and chilli beans, how about you?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
E628EB65-AAB5-4F67-B3F4-5A1FE34778C5.png

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When's it World Omnivore Day? - Not that I want to talk about it.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You weren't to know, sorry. I should have posted earlier.

The guilt and cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

I genuinely didn't know...........all the chatter I've just overheard on some daytime TV show makes sense now though.

Would still have had chicken though :D.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Saw an article the other day for a restaurant advertising "vegan chicken wings". I'm sure they're very nice, but they're not f***ing chicken wings are they?

I shall be eating chicken fajitas tonight. (Actual chicken rather than "vegan chicken")

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
IMG_4282.JPG
Not particularly Vegan but tasted alright, it’s all in the presentation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Gluten free porridge oats for breakfast made with almond milk, but I had honey on it. Vegans think the bees are exploited and don't agree with it. :wanker:
Lunch was a shake made up of gluten free oats, Brown rice, peas, flaxseed and vanilla mixed with water.
Dinner will be some chicken, vegetable tray bake.
I'm not a vegan, I agree with a lot of the ideology, but find the majority of vegans unpleasant people. Preaching to people about what we should and shout not eat. **** off.

Oct 25, 2003
Saw an article the other day for a restaurant advertising "vegan chicken wings". I'm sure they're very nice, but they're not f***ing chicken wings are they?

I shall be eating chicken fajitas tonight. (Actual chicken rather than "vegan chicken")

My wife is vegan (making me a “part time vegan”) so I’m a bit clued up on this kinda stuff. As a general rule we avoid most of the meat substitutes as, with a few exceptions they’re a bit rank

We have an extremely healthy vegan diet without needing “fake chicken” and the like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here