Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hypothetical - Fulham heading down, go big for Mitrovic in January?

If Fulham look like heading down in January, would you go all out (£15m+) for Mitrovic?

• YES you absolute cretin - No brainer, closest we can find to a Murray replacement.

Votes: 48 61.5%
  • NO you prat - We have Locadia and Andone, we shouldn’t be throwing more money around.

Votes: 30 38.5%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They won’t be heading down in January either. What moronic club owner would sell their main striker whilst still in with a chance of surviving in The Premier League?

Sorry Mellotron, this is an ill thought out thread, even if the look nailed on to go down in January they 100% won’t sell! :smile:

Hypothetical. Let’s say they had a cash crisis? The owner left. The point is to see whether people would want Mitrovic or to stick with Andone and Locadia. I don’t really care about the how, just curious to see how many would take Mitro.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely no chance Fulham will sell to a rival club in January. Unless it’s for a huge some the club won’t offer and there’s a major player / manager falling out.

Yeah, there was a player/manager falling out, we’ll say.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If Newcastle wouldn't get rid, sorry loan him to us, why would Fulham do so?
Anyway we've got enough tantrum filled head cases at the club already, we don't want anymore to add to the equation :cool:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I much prefer 'Hypothetical - palace heading down, go big for ...

...oh ..

...nope...

...in January?'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I much prefer 'Hypothetical - Burnley heading down, go big for Barnes in January?'

At least Mr Bloom will get £29,999,984 change from the Mitrovic £30m.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody. Another poll. :drool::shootself

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely the no dickheads rule existed in January when we tried to sign him from Newcastle.

I thought it was Benitez' 'we won't sell him to a relegation rival' rule, or something like that. We were interested at one point though, weren't we?

I can't see Fulham selling him in January, and anyway, I don't think we'd be in for him unless we sold one of either Locadia or Andone - and based purely on their records since they've joined us, I can only imagine taking a loss on them if we tried to sell them now.

Come the end of the season, if Fulham are relegated and if neither Locadia or Andone have broken through and shown they are worth the money we've paid for them, then yes, I'd be happy for us to be going after Mitrovic.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Classic thread, with Andone yet to appear

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He certainly had a bit of a reputation on the pitch....but at what age...he does seem to be maturing a tad...so maybe this 'old' reputation isn't really a factor...off the pitch he likes the quite life with g/f two young children judging by a recent interview

If that was the case we shouldn't be signing players like Knocky and Murray. Both have lashed out in the past.

Remember Greer's debut ? That's one player who has lost his cool a few times.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Missing the point me entirely here. Murray is 36 next season and as of yet hasn't been offered a new deal. If he was released that would leave just 2 strikers. One so far has been woeful. Mitrovic has proven his worth at this level and looks the business.

A big yes from me. It would be my first summer summing if Fulham go down.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

This was kind of the point of the thread. To see whether some would jump for Mitro without having even seen Andone.

The majority would.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Deluded if you think Fulham would sell in January. I doubt they'd even sell him next Summer presume he has a long contract, is already on Premier League wages + he'd be key to ensuring Fulham came back up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here