Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Plumber recommendation to change some radiators

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
No disrespect to any other plumbers on this forum.....

Wrong Direction completed the work on my central heating system and have to say very pleased with the outcome. The radiator work all went through to plan and the place was left clean and tidy (not always the case with some tradesmen) and what I did like was the extra effort to make sure that the system was properly balanced. Two previous plumbers had not done this consequently the house heating had been working badly now its great in all the rooms. More importantly it was all done at a decent price.

If you are looking for a plumber I can recommend him based on the work done at my house.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
No disrespect to any other plumbers on this forum.....

Wrong Direction completed the work on my central heating system and have to say very pleased with the outcome. The radiator work all went through to plan and the place was left clean and tidy (not always the case with some tradesmen) and what I did like was the extra effort to make sure that the system was properly balanced. Two previous plumbers had not done this consequently the house heating had been working badly now its great in all the rooms. More importantly it was all done at a decent price.

If you are looking for a plumber I can recommend him based on the work done at my house.

Could I point out [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] was there in a 'dogsbody' capacity :rolleyes:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just to add I had Wrong-Direction come round and change all the rads in my bungalow, with a bit of help from SIMMO SAYS. Not only did they do the work to a very high standard they also don't mind sorting out some parcels if they get delivered at the same time.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
General question (based in Bristol and rented so no commissions I am afraid).

Have a shit recent new build, with a small radiator in a cold main bedroom, is it a simple process of being replaced with a larger one?
In one room that was cold, I had therma-skirt fitted.

It looks like skirting board but is actually made of metal with a water pipe going through it.

Definitely recommend.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Just to add I had Wrong-Direction come round and change all the rads in my bungalow, with a bit of help from SIMMO SAYS. Not only did they do the work to a very high standard they also don't mind sorting out some parcels if they get delivered at the same time.

However I seem to remember doing most of the work:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here