Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Crystal Palace winger says he was sent death threats after Arsenal draw

4 Not allowed!
    Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha says he has been sent racist abuse and threats after winning a penalty in Sunday's 2-2 draw with Arsenal.

Zaha was tripped by makeshift left-back Granit Xhaka late on to allow Luka Milivojevic to equalise from the spot.

"For all the people taking it one step further and being racist and wishing death on my family, I wish you and your families the best too,"*he said.

"My life is still very good despite your hate."

After the match,*Xhaka said in a post-match television interview he thought the incident had been a "clear penalty".

Zaha may dive but this kind of behaviour from people is disgusting

• North Stand Chat

advertising

3 Not allowed!
      What were the arsenal fans saying though?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      "NO MATTER WHAT (unless I don't like my seat)"

7 Not allowed!
      Surely a typo in the title of the thread and it should say "Crystal Palace whinger"??

1 Not allowed!
      He just loves a moan and a whine - I'm not saying the abuse is right, its not, but surely he must realise if he didn't continuously attempt to cheat as soon as he gets to the penalty area then fans from other clubs might respect him.
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter

2 Not allowed!
      So Zaha has effectively sarcastically been racist back and offered death threats to multiple families through sarcasm. I hope the FA throw the book at him - 2 wrongs don’t make a right.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
      Mon nez est parfait! Knocky's Nose's Avatar

12 Not allowed!
      Absolutely agree with the OP.

Anyone who takes a decision in a game of football and escalates it to the level of a death threat and/or racial abuse is a cock who obviously has nothing better in their life to get angry about, and their opinion is therefore invalid.

Zaha is a swan diving, cheating, wind-blown-feather of a cheat who owns a chest that's magnetically attracted to turf - but the most I'd do is post that on here or the the piss about it to the few Cladding fans I know. Would I send it directly to him? No way. He's a professional footballer doing what he feels is best for him and his team, right or wrong. (Wrong, in my opinion).
      Ce Qui Donne?
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

11 Not allowed!
      "Look at me! Look at me!".

Hundreds of players get disgraceful abuse on social media every day. It's wrong and the racist, homophobic, anything over the line stuff should be reported and dealt with.

Most players see it as part of being massively paid and being in the public eye where anyone who says or does anything will be targeted by dicks.

Politicians, pop stars, actors. They all get it.

Zaha is a whining, cheating little girl who can't take ANYTHING.

Couldn't cut it at Man U "They didn't buy me a car WAAAAHHH!".

His diving wasn't fancied by England managers "Well go away cos I'm going to play for Ivory Coast instead you nasty men. WAAAAHHH!".

Dives constantly and nobody gets sent off for it "Why aren't I getting protected by referees?! WAAAAHHH!!!?!!?".

Dives yet again and gets grief on social media "It's not fair! Only I could be abused like this by these racists!!!! WAAAAHHH!!!!!! (Oh by the way I'm loaded because Palace pay me unbelievably stupid amounts of money, look at my car)".

What an absolute ****ing prick.

21 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      "Look at me! Look at me!".

Hundreds of players get disgraceful abuse on social media every day. It's wrong and the racist, homophobic, anything over the line stuff should be reported and dealt with.

Most players see it as part of being massively paid and being in the public eye where anyone who says or does anything will be targeted by dicks.

Politicians, pop stars, actors. They all get it.

Zaha is a whining, cheating little girl who can't take ANYTHING.

Couldn't cut it at Man U "They didn't buy me a car WAAAAHHH!".

His diving wasn't fancied by England managers "Well go away cos I'm going to play for Ivory Coast instead you nasty men. WAAAAHHH!".

Dives constantly and nobody gets sent off for it "Why aren't I getting protected by referees?! WAAAAHHH!!!?!!?".

Dives yet again and gets grief on social media "It's not fair! Only I could be abused like this by these racists!!!! WAAAAHHH!!!!!! (Oh by the way I'm loaded because Palace pay me unbelievably stupid amounts of money, look at my car)".

What an absolute ****ing prick.
      Zaha is awful but I think you've let Palace hatred get the better of you with this post. He's absolutely right to speak out if he's the target of racist abuse, no player should have to just see it as part of the job.

4 Not allowed!
      At the risk of sounding controversial...So bleedin what? It’s part and parcel of being anyone remotely famous or infamous these days. Hasn’t anyone cottoned on yet such online ‘threats’ aren’t in anyway remotely to be taken seriously? Just angry idiots who’ve done well to log on given their IQs. Ignore, safe in the knowledge that such idiots would detonate themselves long before mastering the art of bomb making etc.
      "Never miss a good chance to shut up"
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

20 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He just loves a moan and a whine - I'm not saying the abuse is right, its not, but surely he must realise if he didn't continuously attempt to cheat as soon as he gets to the penalty area then fans from other clubs might respect him.
      Bollocks.

Death threats and racism are inexcusable.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA

Premier League : Brighton, le club le plus cool d'Angleterre