Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

5 Not allowed!
    After a shaky start, in which they produced their worst performance since they earned promotion in losing 2-0 at Watford, they responded in style by beating Manchester United 3-2 at the Amex Stadium.

Someone didn't go as far back as West Brom and Huddersfield away last season.
    The Albion Roar on Twitter
    New radio show on Radio Reverb 97.2FM - 'Move On Up'. Mod, soul, ska, Northern, jazz. Every other Saturday at 7pm

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Good Article, although you only had to read the piece on Bernardo in the Argus last week to understand that the new signings know they have to get up to speed on the training ground to understand the clubs tactical approach and the different demands of the PL. They will be introduced slowly and I expect some will become starters in the 2nd half of the season
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dejavuatbtn View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Our problem won’t be finding the money for a top striker to replace Muzza; it will be finding a top striker prepared to join us. We are gradually getting a bit more attractive with the set up we have, so hopefully we can get someone in the Giroud mould to take us forwards.
      If a top striker wants to keep playing long past the age when most clubs would have sold him, then we will be a very attractive proposition indeed.
      England are still the only team to have won the World Cup wearing red shirts.

0 Not allowed!
      I think Bissouma is the pick of the bunch. He shows signs of quality. Just needs more game time. Expect he'll become a top player.

Ali J has been disappointing, but again I think this is a confidence issue, and will improve with game time.

None of the signings can be singled out as a dud yet, which is good. Would like to see more from Andone.
      Two Mad Professors Two Professors's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I do feel the influx of new players is forcing the old guard to up their game,e.g. the 'new' King Kayal.
      In Chris We Trust.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
      You have been reading the Fulham forum lol. So have i. Plenty going on at Craven Cottage and the harmony doesn't look rosy within the squad.
      If Mitrovic is feeling particularly disharmonious, I'm sure he'd make a great Murray replacement...
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Napper View Post
      AJ - Hasn't done anything yet , needs to show something to keep hi place IMHO , jury out
      Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
      Ali J has been disappointing, but again I think this is a confidence issue, and will improve with game time.
      I think this is a bit unfair on AJ. He's in a new league in a new country and has had to learn to adapt. People were saying the same thing about Izzy last year (and Gross after a couple of games) - give him a bit of time to settle and then see how it goes
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio

4 Not allowed!
      "10 games into the season few of the new men have rarely been seen in a blue and white shirt."

Who wrote this, HB&B?

It should either be:
      "10 games into the season the new men have rarely been seen in a blue and white shirt."
      Or
      "10 games into the season few of the new men have been seen in a blue and white shirt."
      "These were, I have to say, quite easily the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, and I've been to Selhurst Park when Crystal Palace are at home."

Charlie Connelly, 'Attention All Shipping: a Journey round the Shipping Forecast'; published by Abacus Books, 2004, page 94.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      Button / Steele - not seen either live, so won't pass any judgment. I'd rather have Walton here tbh.
      Isn’t it better that Walton is getting games out on loan?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
      If Mitrovic is feeling particularly disharmonious, I'm sure he'd make a great Murray replacement...
      Good old Internet rumours.
      Kobanî liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL