Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Tickets

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Went to buy some today and only one block on sale it seems, have the larger three sections not been released yet, or have we sold them? Surely we will be taking more than one block?!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Went to buy some today and only one block on sale it seems, have the larger three sections not been released yet, or have we sold them? Surely we will be taking more than one block?!

Pretty sure sold already...bought one lat week and block behind goal had gone and only a few left in the next one along

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Is it PotG?

When was the last Brighton POTG everyone went to?

Mine may have been Yeovil, although technically I think I was sent to a ticket office to buy a ticket and walk 20 yards before handing it over at the turnstile. Even Brentford, one cold midweek many years ago when they said it was pay on the gate, it was a bloke taking cash and handing tickets out, right by the turnstile.

I go to non-league a bit, so that clouds my memory of the "last time" because that is always POTG, but what was the last Brighton game where people actually handed cash to the turnstile operator?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Mine may have been Yeovil, although technically I think I was sent to a ticket office to buy a ticket and walk 20 yards before handing it over at the turnstile. Even Brentford, one cold midweek many years ago when they said it was pay on the gate, it was a bloke taking cash and handing tickets out, right by the turnstile.

I go to non-league a bit, so that clouds my memory of the "last time" because that is always POTG, but what was the last Brighton game where people actually handed cash to the turnstile operator?

I think Burnley last season made it to pay on the day.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Actually, for Everton at least, hovering over the unreleased blocks didn't bring up any text at all. You could tell as each block was released because this changed from no response to number of tickets available. The top two blocks still don't give any response and so presumably were never released.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I know one of those blocks was on sale a couple of days before the OP posted as I saw tickets available...but very few...I imagine the one behind the goal went first ...tickets have been on sale since 12/10

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Birmingham away 2014/5 season (I just looked this up) I was with someone who paid cash on the day at the turnstile. I only remember as I lent hin the cash to get in.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I really hope after Wagner’s disrespectful comments, that we give them a damn good hiding in a few weeks time.

‘After a tough start to the season, with two points from the Terriers' opening 10 games, Wagner is already targeting more wins in the coming weeks with the likes of Newcastle and Brighton to visit West Yorkshire in the next six weeks’.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
I really hope after Wagner’s disrespectful comments, that we give them a damn good hiding in a few weeks time.

‘After a tough start to the season, with two points from the Terriers' opening 10 games, Wagner is already targeting more wins in the coming weeks with the likes of Newcastle and Brighton to visit West Yorkshire in the next six weeks’.

To be fair, our last two performances there would give him the confidence to make that statement.

Hopefully we will work out how to handle them this time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
To be fair, our last two performances there would give him the confidence to make that statement.

Hopefully we will work out how to handle them this time.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Hopefully we will work out how to handle them this time.

In our promotion year, I thought they were really on it and comprehensively beat us. Our performance last season was the worst of the lot (and I witnessed West Brom away too) by some considerable distance, they weren't up to much but, then again, didn't really need to be.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder if the Huddersfield players will be doing their usual post-match celebration routine / lap of honour / civic reception if they turn us over.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here