Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Little Drummer Girl (BBC1 drama)

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I read somewhere this series is nork-free. They want to sell it to the American market and they don't like norks in their drama. Strange world.

Funny lot the yanks. Happy to show somebody driving a scaffold pole through someone’s eye socket or a warehouse full of drug dealers being cut in half with an Armourlite 250 fully automatic assault rifle but balk at a glimpse of sweater meat .

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Found the lead actress very, very annoying. I shall return to see whether she gets her norks out at any point.

Just watching Outlaw King on Netflix about Robert the Bruce and I was suddenly reminded of your post. You might be interested to learn she gets her norks out in that. 45.27 if historical dramas aren't your thing.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
For people that like these BBC dramas, have a look at Gladbeck Hostage Crisis on iPlayer.

It's 2 episodes, 3hrs in total. First part is slow to get going, but the second part is worth it.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Funny lot the yanks. Happy to show somebody driving a scaffold pole through someone’s eye socket or a warehouse full of drug dealers being cut in half with an Armourlite 250 fully automatic assault rifle but balk at a glimpse of sweater meat .

Recognised the BB comparison....... had to google Nork and sweater meat.
I’m obviously becoming a BOF!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here