Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Mexico Grand Prix

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Title no.5.

I remember the first exactly 10 years ago. We watched it on a giant screen TV in a bar at Centreparc's. All was lost, then LH unexpectedly overtook on the final bend of the season (and initially missed by the gassing away commentary team).

Well done, a British sporting great.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Vettel classy in defeat, Lewis surprisingly humble and grateful in victory,

Will this new more grounded, less arrogant Lewis be able to win a 6th title when Verstappen looks the real deal?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Vettel classy in defeat, Lewis surprisingly humble and grateful in victory,

Will this new more grounded, less arrogant Lewis be able to win a 6th title when Verstappen looks the real deal?

Your interpretation of arrogance, is just inate confidence for me, plus an element of mind games. Love LH and I’ve rated Verstappen since day one. Unless another brilliant Brit appears on the scene, I’ll follow Verstappen after LH. Plus the Dutch are good people.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Your interpretation of arrogance, is just inate confidence for me, plus an element of mind games. Love LH and I’ve rated Verstappen since day one. Unless another brilliant Brit appears on the scene, I’ll follow Verstappen after LH. Plus the Dutch are good people.

Maybe. He's managed to fal out with various teammates along the way though, and he's behaved like a **** at times, but with age comes maturity.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe. He's managed to fal out with various teammates along the way though, and he's behaved like a **** at times, but with age comes maturity.

I’ve always liked him, but respect your differing view.

It’s naturally a selfish sport. Successful drivers who happen to be all round lovely blokes, like Button, are probably rare.

Schumacher, Vettel, Alonso, Prost, Raikonnen, Senna etc made enemies along the way and did some bad-sport stuff in the heat of battle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here