Votes: 21 7.2%
  • Dive

Votes: 272 92.8%

• Total voters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And he wonders why he’s labelled a bloody diver. VAR can’t come in quick enough.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Dive.jpg

Zaha heat map from today.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Xhaka confirms to sky sports it was a clear penalty, he made contact with his knee, and he has no complaints.
I’m sure that’s the proof you need, straight from the horses mouth.
What about that blatant hand ball ? Disgraceful.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Xhaka confirms to sky sports it was a clear penalty, he made contact with his knee, and he has no complaints.

Bugger off you excuse for a human being, defending that deplorable excuse of a person, Neither Zaha or you have a moral compass and endorse fraud.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:D close thread .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Bugger off you excuse for a human being, defending that deplorable excuse of a person, Neither Zaha or you have a moral compass and endorse fraud.

I’m defending no one, I’m just letting you know the person responsible for the foul has admitted he fouled him .
But don’t let the facts get in the way of your agenda against him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Which means he must have practiced long and hard to perfect his technique, which makes it even worse.

Yes - he clearly spends an awful lot of time perfecting the technique. What he does is totally against the spirit of sport. It’s horrible.
All he needs is the defender to make a lunge for the ball and miss. He is then already in mid air flying over the extended leg of the defender. In this case, Xhaka was pulling his leg back by the time the flying Zaha made contact.

What worries me is the fact that the horrid cheat will be trying this at the Amex. The temptation for Duncan Duffy to take retribution could be too much!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He definitely did dive, in the sense you don't fall over like that when touched, which he was, albeit minimally.

At the very least he was looking very hard for a penalty and managed to just find one and tried his absolute hardest to draw attention to it!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
****ing hell you lot finally score at home and all reappear as if by magic

Thought you may all be on here to congratulate Murray on his 100th Brighton goal

A bit like dog poo, we like talking about how disgusting it is but it/they never go away. Part of life but still dog poo!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
An obvious dive. He is not trying to chase after the ball at all - he makes no attempt to move his left leg in an attempt to run. His left foot clips the back of his own right leg as he springs into the air, before he collides with the defenders leg. Blatant cheating.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Which should have been a penalty to Arsenal for a blatant shirt pull which put him off balance to cause the handball, but no worries it evened itself out.as Arsenal scored

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here