Votes: 21 7.2%
  • Dive

Votes: 272 92.8%

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Xhaka confirms to sky sports it was a clear penalty, he made contact with his knee, and he has no complaints.
I’m sure that’s the proof you need, straight from the horses mouth.
What about that blatant hand ball ? Disgraceful.

Cretin

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m defending no one, I’m just letting you know the person responsible for the foul has admitted he fouled him .
But don’t let the facts get in the way of your agenda against him.

He wouldn’t have seen the replays - just felt the contact - it was a clear dive as was last weeks. You can see both times that he springs off the ground. Cheat.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The pro's on motd say pen.
But he's already on his way over before he got a knee.
I'd be embarrassed if we had that every week.
Like when izqueirdo threw himself down last season. Cringeworthy

Last edited:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
He wouldn’t have seen the replays - just felt the contact - it was a clear dive as was last weeks. You can see both times that he springs off the ground. Cheat.
You must be careful about accusing Mr Tumble of cheating or like Chris Sutton, who believes he dived, you will be accused of being a racist by the BBS thicko's

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I thought at the time it was a clear penalty, and the lack of protests from the Arsenal players spoke volumes.
If every tackle is analysed from every angle, and frame by frame, doubt will creep in from some quarters.
I thought Atkinson was close to it, and was spot on with his decision.
I’d be staggered if retrospect action is taken against Wilf, but if it upsets some of you that much,you could start a petition?

We don't start petitions. We just sign them when started by joke clubs like yours.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Love the way they come back on here when they get a lucky point. If they lost they wouldn't even be on here defending the Diver.

Why weren't they on here the last few weeks?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You must be careful about accusing Mr Tumble of cheating or like Chris Sutton, who believes he dived, you will be accused of being a racist by the BBS thicko's

Chris Sutton :clap:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Must try harder Bozza. Show the other angle plus the interview with Xhaka who even admitted it was a penalty.

Oh do **** off. If you believe that was a penalty then you really are a moron.

Scrape a draw through two penalties and the no life freaks are back on here in numbers.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Must try harder Bozza. Show the other angle plus the interview with Xhaka who even admitted it was a penalty.

It is a sad state of affairs when diving and cheating is such a 'normal' part of the game that pundits and now even players accept this kind of behaviour as the norm. There was no way in a million years that that was a penalty, but the defender simply realised that he was too near to the cheat. Zaha poses a real problem for defenders in that if they are within a whisker of him and competitive, he will not just fall but embellish the moment with a flourish of the sort that Nureyev whilst possessed by the terpsichorean muse, would have been proud of.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If Knockaert had gone down like that we’d be saying it was soft but probably a penalty.

:shrug:

And the bindipppers would be screaming "cheat"

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Of course you were going to come on here and say that Mr Tumble doesn't cheat.

That's why you continue to make yourself look like a total wanker.

He is, by far, the worst cheat in the PL by some considerable margin and it is about time the authorities took action and banned the cheating ****.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I don't like the man, or the club. But that's pretty clearly a penalty. Obviously the swan dive is inappropriate and not required, but there's contact and he's always going to fall over when there is. It's a stupid and lazy challenge by Xhaka, the man is a total liability but can't half take a free kick.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
It is rather funny that they come scurrying back after securing a lucky point. Personally, I think those who come back here without addressing the plethora of questions we have over the whole AU debacle should be given a season-long ban. The knobs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here