Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Knocky needs to learn that it is not all about him.
Times and teams change, he should do his best to fit in and not stand out for the wrong reasons.
I can see CH shipping him out for footballing reasons if his behaviour does not change.
He may have been a bit of a lynch pin a couple of seasons ago, but is not now.
He is great when he applies himself, just needs to put the ego to one side.

sant andreu

Dec 18, 2011
You don’t know what they say when you’re out of earshot [emoji23][emoji23]

Who knows when he is or isn't out of earshot? He's developed a knack fate (that's what it might be called, apparently) while working in bars, which is a way of listening in on conversations. That's what I heard.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The reason that they do not post on hre is because them and Ben think that in the main the posters on here are the biggest load of bell ends who wouldnt know a football if it hit them in the face.
I'm not your biggest fan, but jesus, that's no way to speak of their dad.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anybody who works behind a bar will tell you it is a knack fate or whatever you want to call it developed behind the bar.
It's not a good thing.

Assuming that you're not making this up, I guess you heard one person say it (or half of it), and you've changed that to 'The story going around West Lower'.

It's like listening to kids talk of the rumours they've heard in the school playground. Don't you think it's a bit beneath you BG?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
To be fair, we heard Gus was off BEFORE the Palace game and that came via an equally dubious source.

.. but it was true.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair, we heard Gus was off BEFORE the Palace game and that came via an equally dubious source.
To be fair, no source is as dubious as this one.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
To be fair, no source is as dubious as this one.

It was if you knew the source :lolol:

They heard it from someone, who heard it from someone and eventually it got to me.

I could well have been in a beer queue with BG who then overheard.

Thing about football is that you entering a place of work and people at work gossip. It's either bollocks or true, but that's gossip for you.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Does this mean he’s going to MASSIVE, are you ITK?

I’m not . Hughton made it clear before KO - it was tactical.
As for rows and leaving - then I expect the former at some point (Knockaert is hardly mr calm) but doubt the latter. (Leaving). And it’s all guess work I’m assuming from those in the “west lower”. And from me as well.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I think that it’s possible that AK has been given some compassionate leave by CH because of his recent mental health issues, openly discussed, and the fact that due to separation he would want to spend some time with his son in the Christmas / New Year period. It’s the sort of thing CH would do.

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think that it’s possible that AK has been given some compassionate leave by CH because of his recent mental health issues, openly discussed, and the fact that due to separation he would want to spend some time with his daughter in the Christmas / New Year period. It’s the sort of thing CH would do.

Or... he could be injured.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah he's much loved, but it's worth remembering that Albion found him playing in the French or Belgian second division (can't remember which)after his departure from Leicester. Why did Leicester let him go then? For the same reasons perhaps that he now appears to have fallen out with CH?

Leicester didn't let him go, they offered him a contract, which he turned down. He wanted to go to Liege because his father had been ill, and his French home is within touching distance of the Belgium border.
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...cester-Anthony-Knockaert-Transfer-News-Gossip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here