[Albion] Knockaert

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Yeah he's much loved, but it's worth remembering that Albion found him playing in the French or Belgian second division (can't remember which)after his departure from Leicester. Why did Leicester let him go then? For the same reasons perhaps that he now appears to have fallen out with CH?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah he's much loved, but it's worth remembering that Albion found him playing in the French or Belgian second division (can't remember which)after his departure from Leicester. Why did Leicester let him go then? For the same reasons perhaps that he now appears to have fallen out with CH?

Er, because they found some guy called Riyad Mahrez - and AK wanted first-team football.

Also, he went to Standard Liège - Belgium FIRST division.

Other than that, great post. :thumbsup:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There are some worrying signs - the fact Hughton is obviously reluctant to pick him despite two injuries and a number of poor games from March in his position, the signs of petulance (reckless foul just after coming on against Palace, strop at the end of the Arsenal game) and the apparent weight gain seen in the last couple of games. But bearing in mind the problems he’s talked about previously, I’m not going to criticise him for any of that as nobody knows the full story. All I am sure about is that if he was physically and mentally ready right now he’d have played a lot more minutes than he has in December.

Hughton's job must be difficult keeping everyone happy. Locadia saying he wanted to leave and was unhappy. Rumours about Knocky. Who wouldn't be a manager eh ?
You look at players like Kayal and even Bernado who knuckled down and got on with it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What puzzles me is whenever BG "hears" something there is never anyone else who heard the same thing. Whenever he "reads" something, no one else reads it and no trace of the story can be found in any online publication, the only people he claim can corroborate his stories are his sons who conviently don't post on NSC. It's amazing.

The reason that they do not post on hre is because them and Ben think that in the main the posters on here are the biggest load of bell ends who wouldnt know a football if it hit them in the face. I am always defending NSC posters to my sons pointing out it is about opinions and they vary.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I heard something “on the terraces” today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Because they and Ben think that in the main the posters on here are the biggest load of bell ends who wouldnt know a football if it hit them in the face. I am always defending NSC posters to my sons pointing out it is about opinions and they vary.
At least you know how your family chuckle about your views [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
His welfare comes first but a loan move might not be out of the question if we're able to bring in suitable cover.

Given that welfare comes first, I wouldn't expect to see any loan move. I would have thought that familiar surroundings and a whole team and backroom staff who are supportive and aware of the issues would be a better environment rather than going somewhere else where no doubt he would be left with too much time to think about his issues alone in a hotel room, which would probably set him back in his recovery.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The reason that they do not post on hre is because them and Ben think that in the main the posters on here are the biggest load of bell ends who wouldnt know a football if it hit them in the face. I am always defending NSC posters to my sons pointing out it is about opinions and they vary.

I suppose they do listen to enough of your nonsense at home it's understandable they don't want to read it on here too.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Given that welfare comes first, I wouldn't expect to see any loan move. I would have thought that familiar surroundings and a whole team and backroom staff who are supportive and aware of the issues would be a better environment rather than going somewhere else where no doubt he would be left with too much time to think about his issues alone in a hotel room, which would probably set him back in his recovery.

It depends what would better suit him, staying here where he isn't playing or go somewhere fresh where people don't know him but know he's brilliant and play every minute and make a whole new set of fans love and adore him? He'll be instantly popular if he leaves, fresh surroundings, fresh people - clean slate.

Who knows - I trust Hughton to manage the situation correctly. From the outside looking in, I could see a loan move making sense for him personally but we really don't know the circumstances. Whatever is happening, I hope he's happy or at least supported.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Until such time as Jahanbaksh does a Locadia and shows he can cut it in the Prem then Knockaert remains an important member of the squad.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Knocky has been brilliant this season - short memories from some. He was very unlucky to be dropped for a while now. Let’s hope whatever the issue is, it sorts itself out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

I think they’re right :thumbsup:

Although your use of the word ‘bell end’ does make me wonder if your account is a spoof, once again...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Do we think Bruno was a scapegoat too being left out for this ‘tactical’ excuse? There’s good reason for Bong & Balogun to cover defensively but surely there is no tactical reason for Gyokeres over any of the 25?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here