Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Your happy watching him make wrong choices in the box 90% of the time then? Why can’t we discuss our current team without someone reverting to when we were shit all the time? Get over it and move on.

But what more do posters want?

I just don't understand the need to hammer a player who is clearly up to the task he's being asked to perform.

As said over the previous decades we fans have been stiffed by players who couldn't even get close to that less than glowing tribute.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Your happy watching him make wrong choices in the box 90% of the time then? Why can’t we discuss our current team without someone reverting to when we were shit all the time? Get over it and move on.

We can but when a poster says “in my 40 years of watching then I’ve never seen a player [like him] ...” then fair enough to point out the hyperbole.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

- Most assists for said side, which has spent over £100m in 'assist providers'

Fortunately he can't score for toffee as if he could you wouldn't be 'frustrated with the player' because he wouldn't be playing for the Albion.

I suggest you build a time-machine, go back to any one, from 1-35, of your Albion 'supporting' years then return and talk to us about frustrating.

I suggest you need a life :shrug:

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
We can but when a poster says “in my 40 years of watching then I’ve never seen a player [like him] ...” then fair enough to point out the hyperbole.

All I said was I find him very frustrating to watch because his impact should be greater given his obvious natural ability. He’s hardly being ‘hammered’.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
All I said was I find him very frustrating to watch because his impact should be greater given his obvious natural ability. He’s hardly being ‘hammered’.

No you’re not and agreed he’s inconsistent and sometimes frustrating but I’d be exaggerating quite a bit I think if I said he was the most frustrating player I’ve seen “in forty years”

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Deserves a mention for an excellent performance last night. I’m sure it’s been said already.

He played a bit narrower and looked dangerous and assured. His passing was early and accurate. Could play as one of three in midfield?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Deserves a mention for an excellent performance last night. I’m sure it’s been said already.

He played a bit narrower and looked dangerous and assured. His passing was early and accurate. Could play as one of three in midfield?

With Andone out, Locadia will need to drop to the bench for cover. So I’m sure Knocky will get a chance over the next couple of weeks.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

And the fact that he actually passed the ball, much better for him and the team when he plays like that

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
And the fact that he actually passed the ball, much better for him and the team when he plays like that

Indeed, he’s a weird one I always feel like when he comes on as a sub he seems to want to go for glory a lot more, almost as if he’s trying to make his impact to get back in the starting XI and thinking less of the team, I can actually understand that to a point, as annoying as it can be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here