Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Members

The least effective substitutions ever

0 Not allowed!
    Well, those two subs today were a real waste of time. Instead of being positive for the team, both were big negatives. Bissouma did pretty much nothing when he came on and Knockaert was truly awful.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

17 Not allowed!
      I genuinely despair for you. Great 3 points. Murray’s 100th goal. Ridiculous Matt Ryan save at the end.

And you can’t wait to start a thread on this shite.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by goldstone View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well, those two subs today were a real waste of time. Instead of being positive for the team, both were big negatives. Bissouma did pretty much nothing when he came on and Knockaert was truly awful.
      Not a great deal you can do in 10 minutes, Bissouma made a couple of decent tackles, Knockaert make a brilliant challenge and was criminally booked for it (joke), and he got in some space for a decent chance, albeit wasted in the end. As far as I'm concerned I don't expect anyone to come on and shape the game in the space of 10 minutes, those subs wasted some valuable minutes and I think Jose was likely knackered by that point too so it made sense to bring on fresh legs in that position.
      - Small, Local, Old, and Particular are almost always better than Big, Global, New, and Abstract. -

2 Not allowed!
      Well, you'd be the expert on negatives.
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016

0 Not allowed!
      Thank you Captain Hindsight

Think Jose is still being managed carefully with typical Albion caution on his return so understandable he was removed, although Ali looked absolutely shagged as well (was lying flat out on the pitch for an age after the final whistle) and March was also fading.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      I genuinely despair for you. Great 3 points. Murray’s 100th goal. Ridiculous Matt Ryan save at the end.

And you can’t wait to start a thread on this shite.
      Probably best to stop feeding him.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

1 Not allowed!
      Whilst I appreciate the need to not be negative, I totally agree with the principle of what's being said. The subs were strange and handed the initiative back to Wolves at a crucial time of the game. How our weakest attacker Jahanbakhsh stayed on the pitch is beyond me - he looked absolutely shagged by the end and clearly needed to come off after about 60 minutes.

1 Not allowed!
      We need to congratulate CH for his bold substitutions, to bring on Bissouma as early as the 71st minute when not being for an injured player is most unlike CH as it usually has to be at least the 75th minute. This tactical change certainly helped the team across the line.
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      What did the three Wolves subs achieve?

2 Not allowed!
      Rubbish management, shocking substitutions. Cost us two points today......................... ....

......oh.