Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] An ME19 did just fly over Rottingdean didn’t it?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Please tell me I did see it, and if so there’s a more reasonable explanation than the plot of Goodnight Sweetheart isn’t as far fetched as previously thought

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Do you mean and ME Bf 109? ???

Had it been a damaged Lancaster then it could well have been Gary Sparrow on his stag night

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
My Grandmother told a story of a day out from Brighton to Rottingdean during the war and the family and a few friends sitting on the stone groyne that is still there. They see all these planes coming over at low level and started cheering them on, believing them to be Hurricanes or Sptifires. Surprise surprise they were Messerschmitts. Cue everyone to drop below the stone level of the groyne in sheer panic. Classic along the same lines as my Dad was responsible for the sinking of over 350 ships during WW2. The vast majority of which were German.

TNBA

TTF

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Please tell me I did see it, and if so there’s a more reasonable explanation than the plot of Goodnight Sweetheart isn’t as far fetched as previously thought

Ah, now that was a show! Guilty pleasure, got into it big-time back in the day. If you ever look back at it on YouTube to see how people used to dress and decorate their homes, that's the show! Classic.

P.S Is anyone else verifying your story or have you time-travelled?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here