Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 27-29/10

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Clever by the cheating twats. Spend a few weeks highlighting Zaha being ‘targeted’ and then go down constantly for very soft penalties

D

Deleted member 18477

Zaha kicks up a fuss about people kicking him because his ‘one trick pony’ wasn’t working...

And suddenly now gets a penalty.. awful referring! The sooner Zaha leaves the premier league the better.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ban for diving

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
`I can see why the referee gave it - abysmal defending by Xhaka, but Zaha just vaulted over his leg, didn't he?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
`I can see why the referee gave it - abysmal defending by Xhaka, but Zaha just vaulted over his leg, didn't he?
If he didn't cheat then it would have been a nailed on penalty. That is the irony.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Agree but the linesman was much closer and had a better view.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Desperate times require desperate measures. They can celebrate all they want and run 'whatabouts' but all those falls to secure 'goals' and a point is pathetic.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bizarre run up from Pogba for the United penalty.....lucky with the rebound off the post

Post? It was a save. If it had hit the post he wouldn't have been allowed to put the rebound in. He's done that run up all season (possibly before, I've not seen).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Post? It was a save. If it had hit the post he wouldn't have been allowed to put the rebound in. He's done that run up all season (possibly before, I've not seen).

Didn’t watch a replay...thought it was the post

That was way slower than he’s done it in the past

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here