Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The best thing about the Premier League

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yeh, being on Match of the Day. Even though we're always last at 5 to midnight and the pundits blatantly don't like us that much... (looking at you Danny Murphy)

Decent away attendances, we don't have to put up with Reading only bringing 65 or whatever they bought one Tuesday night a few years back

Even more kids wanting Brighton shirts and wanting to be involved with the club

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yeah, I kind of agree. Midweek games could be a ballache and I seem to look forward to games more when they are less frequent.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am loving our time in the Premier League but the Championship looks even more exciting than previous years, so many clubs in touch with the promotion places and no one or two teams running away with it yet. Must be fun

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Love it
fewer games , saving money, look forward to the games more, club cash rich, on motd, only missed s/Hampton away due to Monday night football
in the national papers a lot, gaps between matches is a blessing for murray, Bruno

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I am loving our time in the Premier League but the Championship looks even more exciting than previous years, so many clubs in touch with the promotion places and no one or two teams running away with it yet. Must be fun

So stressful when you're trying to get out of it though! But yeah, great fun.

Not missing it at all at the moment though - happy to watch from afar for now! It's nice to be in the limelight in the Prem... We deserve our time in the sun

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So stressful when you're trying to get out of it though! But yeah, great fun.

Not missing it at all at the moment though - happy to watch from afar for now! It's nice to be in the limelight in the Prem... We deserve our time in the sun

Still not much fun for The Massive though, they were around the promotion places two games ago, two defeats and they have plummeted. I have an in law who is a big Weds fan, so I take an interest in them. The angst is palpable :smile:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As an expat, it's being able to watch every Albion game broadcast live over a few beers in a sports bar with supporters of other football teams.

It helps with 'treating triumph and disaster just the same' and appreciating good football regardless of who's playing it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmmm I might have to review my take on this thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here