Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
well for a 3rd week running its 3 points ... so the question is ... do you want 3 points CH style or do you want all out suicidal attacking play ... points over style for me at this time of season

great defence again living a little dangerous BUT the wall stood firm and when that was breached we had a Ryan to not let them pass

once we hit 36 points then we can turn on the style .... though it aint good for the nerves this defensive counter attack tactic

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
With their 21 shots and only 6 on target has to be down to the messiahs that are Dunk, Duffys blocking and Ryan saves.

Those boys need MOM, but Murray as always will take the headlines.

I agree but, cut him some slack, it was his century.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If I was a Wolves fan, I would be so pissed off with that result.

We really scraped through there.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Hmm, don't know about scraping through, i think we did enough and no more. Save our energy for an outside chance of 4 on the bounce up at Goodison

Slick Cherry

Banned
Oct 26, 2018
Well done today lads...I've never wanted you to win a single game before today...really don't like those pretentious Wolverhampton pricks tbh.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I enjoyed watching Wolves play. But for all the plaudits they've had, and the newsworthy results - we're now just a point below them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here