Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Tunes

Members

I Tunes

0 Not allowed!
    Moved on from Network Adaptors and Windows 7 now trying to put Now 100 on grandaughters MP3

Bought the album and put in a playlist. Then click on playlist right click copy and paste to sd card which shows the records etc on the card but when put in MP3 granddaughter says they are not on it so tried to burn to cd under File but shows for 15 mins 'Checking Media' what am I doing wrong please?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 393
Size:  448.5 KB
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I am sure that when I did this, probably 10 years ago, each song showed what was happening then moved on to the next until the cd was full but that is not happening now.

3 Not allowed!
      Problem you have is that Arkwright's gone skew wiff on't treadmill 'n' yer shuttle's all a flummox.

1 Not allowed!
      Where to start..?

When you buy a track or album from Apple you are actually, in effect, leasing it from them. There is no product you own. You cannot give it, donate it or otherwise transfer it to someone else. It is a licence to listen to that piece of music but no other rights usually associated with "ownership".

iTunes can read mp3 format music and add it to your library. However, music "purchased" from Apple is held in their own proprietary format and not as mp3 - meaning you cannot play Apple-sourced music on anything but Apple hardware.

If you are trying to copy "music" from your iTunes directory to a CD then it just will not work... you are not copying anything that will play in any CD player.

On top of these there are numerous reasons why her "mp3 player" won't read an SD card which is formatted on a different device. Are the two devices even using the same operating system?

There is a huge long list of why you just can't do what you are trying to do!

8 Not allowed!
      Name:  default.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  169.5 KB

Have you tried winding it up?
      "These were, I have to say, quite easily the ugliest people I have ever seen in my life, and I've been to Selhurst Park when Crystal Palace are at home."

Charlie Connelly, 'Attention All Shipping: a Journey round the Shipping Forecast'; published by Abacus Books, 2004, page 94.

5 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=father_and_son;8645038]Where to start..?

When you buy a track or album from Apple you are actually, in effect, leasing it from them. There is no product you own. You cannot give it, donate it or otherwise transfer it to someone else. It is a licence to listen to that piece of music but no other rights usually associated with "ownership".

iTunes can read mp3 format music and add it to your library. However, music "purchased" from Apple is held in their own proprietary format and not as mp3 - meaning you cannot play Apple-sourced music on anything but Apple hardware.

If you are trying to copy "music" from your iTunes directory to a CD then it just will not work... you are not copying anything that will play in any CD player.

On top of these there are numerous reasons why her "mp3 player" won't read an SD card which is formatted on a different device. Are the two devices even using the same operating system?

There is a huge long list of why you just can't do what you are trying to do![/QUOTE]

When has that ever stopped him
      You know I'm right

7 Not allowed!
      Ironic that this thread has all the hallmarks of a broken record.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      Have you tried turning it on and off again.
      "The first 90 minutes of the match are the most important"
      Members

4 Not allowed!
      I Tunes; You Tunes; we all Tunes for iTunes