Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Using a season ticket for 1 match

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Using a friends season ticket for one game because they can't attend the match and I've never used a season ticket before, how do you enter the ground with it/scan it?? I obviously don't want to act like I've never used a season ticket before at the ground because trading season tickets isn't allowed so...

You also need to suss which turnstile the scanner opens, it's different at different entrances.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
There are huge amounts of people I see clutching a season ticket while going up and down trying to work out where the seat is. If it's your seat you'd know where it is!

Good advice. Although couldn't he say he was looking for a mate that told him he would be attending the match?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Lots of so-called-fans forget about that bit... in fact, I'm sure there will be thread about it on saturday evening where some uber-fan will complain about the JCLs leaving early. Someone will point out they they had to leave early to catch a train back to Bavaria or Haywards Heath or somewhere else. People will say that leaving on 85 mins is worse than murder and other people will point out that you pay your money and you can choose when you want to leave. It will be boring and predictable. I think that it might even have been dropped from the oath now because of the problems caused by the post-match, leave-early thread after after bloody game!

What happens if you have diarrhea and have crapped in your pants and hope to leave the pitch area before other fans notice you have a brown streak on your blue pants?

Of course nothing such as this has ever happened to me.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
What happens if you have diarrhea and have crapped in your pants and hope to leave the pitch area before other fans notice you have a brown streak on your blue pants?

Of course nothing such as this has ever happened to me.

Use that one on tomorrow's thread... I'm sure the uber-fans will tell you that they would sit in their own sh*t to clap Glenn and the boys off the pitch!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Using a friends season ticket for one game because they can't attend the match and I've never used a season ticket before, how do you enter the ground with it/scan it?? I obviously don't want to act like I've never used a season ticket before at the ground because trading season tickets isn't allowed so...

I'm grassing.

Anyone got Barbers email ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Good advice. Although couldn't he say he was looking for a mate that told him he would be attending the match?

To be honest the stewards don't seem to care in the slightest and will happily direct them to the seats.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Unbelievable in the North, well N1G anyways, the number of people up the stairs and past the dozy stewards and trying to find their seats with their ticket in one hand and a full-to-the-brim pint of lager in the other. Come here often then? :lol:

Where does one get a 'full to the brim' pint? I have to send my Harveys back at least once just to get close to the top.
You are right though, I see someone every game in East Upper with a pint strolling up to the seats.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Where does one get a 'full to the brim' pint? I have to send my Harveys back at least once just to get close to the top.
You are right though, I see someone every game in East Upper with a pint strolling up to the seats.

Ah - so it was it you (in a group of 4) that spent 5 minutes sending the girl back repeatedly to top up each of your drinks before the last home game?
Meanwhile, I'm stood helplessly behind you in the queue, watching the pile of much-desired burgers shrinking as they are handed over to others, wondering if there will be just one left before you were satisfied that your pints were 'full'?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

When you get to Withdean, just shin up the trees at the back of the stand and jump over the fence, you won't need the ticket.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't forget that a season ticket gives you priority at the catering outlets. Ignore any queues, just walk straight to the front. If challenged, simply say: 'Season Ticket priority customer, please step aside so that I may be served'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here