Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fans who know nothing making Youtube Videos

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
to be fair to the Palace fella, its him that edits in a couple of self deprecating acknowledgements/clips (the laughing/mocking bloke with the tache) at his joyous response to the pen award - "WE HAVE TO SCORE THIS"

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure I'll ever find a fan video, not even one by Palace fans, that comes close to these whoppers from MK Dons (handily enough this video was from a game against us):

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not sure I'll ever find a fan video, not even one by Palace fans, that comes close to these whoppers from MK Dons (handily enough this video was from a game against us):

It's such a shame they stopped making them. Their videos were one of the greatest things ever on YouTube. That absolute WEAPON with the hat.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The replies to that tweet, which was done by an Everton fan, are hilarious. Basically the rest of the country coming together to slag him and Palace fans in general off. As a Brighton fan it was a very enjoyable 20 minutes spent reading the responses.

Although all the replies saying that if an Everton fan did that they would throw his phone onto the pitch should maybe take a look at this...

[video]https://www.90min.com/posts/6203333-two-late-goals-bag-everton-the-win-everton-2-0-crystal-palace-90min-fanvoice[/video]

There's a whole channel full of these self-regarding morons!
(Delighted to see that they don't seem to have a Brighton contributor.)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not a patch on the utter UTTER ****, who films himself at Palace games, giving a commentary of the latest shambles on the pitch (in which they are ALWAYS the better side, and any mishap is always terribly UNFAIR). All the while, his fellow Palace fans can be seen behind him giving him the finger / t0sser signs (in HIS videos, that he proceeds to proudly upload to youtube)

What a complete HELMET.

He needs to start doing interviews with other Palace fans who have no realisation that they are making complete TITS of themselves (shouldn't be difficult to find, self awareness not being a big trait amongst the Croydon faithful). Post match dissections of the latest shitfest with angry ranting chavs, swearing children and drunk old men.

Only then will he get closer to achieving MKDONSFANTV greatness. And I for one would love to watch it.

Let's not mock this bloke, let's encourage him. It could be EPIC.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's not just the northerners I can't understand:-

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Although all the replies saying that if an Everton fan did that they would throw his phone onto the pitch should maybe take a look at this...

[video]https://www.90min.com/posts/6203333-two-late-goals-bag-everton-the-win-everton-2-0-crystal-palace-90min-fanvoice[/video]

There's a whole channel full of these self-regarding morons!
(Delighted to see that they don't seem to have a Brighton contributor.)

That Palace kid, at one point said that someone had 'blazed it over the bar.' I have never heard anyone say that aloud. It's a phrase that football writers use, but something I have never heard said in conversation. Weird business this 'freelance sports journalism.'

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
He needs to start doing interviews with other Palace fans who have no realisation that they are making complete TITS of themselves (shouldn't be difficult to find, self awareness not being a big trait amongst the Croydon faithful). Post match dissections of the latest shitfest with angry ranting chavs, swearing children and drunk old men.

Only then will he get closer to achieving MKDONSFANTV greatness. And I for one would love to watch it.

Let's not mock this bloke, let's encourage him. It could be EPIC.

Oh my, that would be a amazing! Half part of video his match vlog and second part is dissecting the game with other loyal Holmesdale fans. I'd subscribe to his youtube for that.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've become weirdly addicted to watching opposition fan pundit videos on Youtube. I find a fascination in the motivation of people who have no knowledge of anything outside of their own team spouting about football and posting their ignorance for the world to see. I can only presume that when they watch themselves struggling to name one of our players before predicting an easy win, or wondering how they lost to a team like us, they see some Premier League equivalent of the Algonquin Round Table. "Don't edit it, post it up!" they say. "Brian Glanville will be ringing us to ask for tips."

I must admit to a hint of schadenfreude: They are more fun to watch when we have turned someone over. Therefore, I've seen a few Newcastle ones this week. I thought that this one was worth posting to a wider audience. I feel for these lads. They aren't taking themselves too seriously and cold drinks had obviously been taken. When one of them said around the two minute mark that we formed from two teams after Hove went bust, I thought that they must be doing some kind of dry in-joke, but then, when they start talking about the opposition just before 13 minutes, the next five minutes is a delicious illustration of the total ignorance, yet complete lack of awareness of the average man talking football. It's all of us in the pub, knowing absolutely nothing and hoping that our mates won't catch us out because they know less.

There is something oddly charming about it. It's so spectacularly grasping and ill-informed. Good post.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I remember when I first saw this. The first shot of the presenter doing his 'Disappointed' dropped head bit had me laughing, but then the GENIUS pan left to Goold Old Olly in that HAT had me on the floor. Nice day out that was but that video was the icing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Urika!

I've just come up with a sure fire internet success and sensation.

Firstly, I'd like to point out I'm not taking the piss, this is a sure fire winner. In fact, I'll just make my recommendation without even mentioning his name.

We have a poster here who seems convinced that he understands the game better than the rest of us, and he makes suggestions that most of us find bizarre and awful, but he's sure we're all wrong. If he put his thoughts on each all the televised games each week to video, people would love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here