Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ryan Air Racist

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
surprised this nasty old man hasn't been outed yet. not surprised at the usual apologists here explaining away his appalling actions, sadly. one reason why NSC is not the place it was

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yes.

I dont do Identity politics or beleive in Hate Speech. Its 2 people having a dig dong, nobody got hurt. Get a grip.

You say nobody got hurt, eh?
I have 2 foster sisters,and one foster brother, all who just happen to be Asian. I have seen both the girls absolutely in pieces from similar abuse as this, my brother came home from school and asked my Mum what a black c--- was, as that's what a boy at school called him.
I saw my Mum spat at and called a ****** lover when she was shopping with myself and my younger foster sister.
And I'm white, people like you disgust me, there is always apologists for this type of behaviour, the excuses range from blaming it on mental health problems to freedom of speech, it's all bollox. You don't believe in hate speech, well sunshine ,it really exists and it wankers like you who help to perpetuate it with you r mealy mouthed, alt right attempts at trying to justify the unjustifiable.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can I just ask people to reign in the abuse levelled at Looney. Just ignore if you disagree because it’s getting rather ironic and no one can claim the moral high ground whilst personally abusing others

I have 2 foster sisters,and one foster brother, all who just happen to be Asian. I have seen both the girls absolutely in pieces from similar abuse as this, my brother came home from school and asked my Mum what a black c--- was, as that's what a boy at school called him.
I saw my Mum spat at and called a ****** lover when she was shopping with myself and my younger foster sister.
And I'm white, people like you disgust me, there is always apologists for this type of behaviour, the excuses range from blaming it on mental health problems to freedom of speech, it's all bollox. You don't believe in hate speech, well sunshine ,it really exists and it wankers like you who help to perpetuate it with you r mealy mouthed, alt right attempts at trying to justify the unjustifiable.

100% right. Well said Mr.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

You claim you dont like a racism but you ignore the very title the activist posted, white male, read that again with Black male in the title. You are a gullable, hypocritical moron and thats all you are.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Hearing those voices again Looney? I thought you promised to wear that hat made of aluminium foil to stop ‘them’ getting to you.

So you waiting for me to answer back to your pet attack dogs baiting before removing me(or both), from the conversation to appear "Even handed" in the other thread?.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
100% right. Well said Mr.

Really? You think all this is good? bold addded

False analogy, slippery slope argument

And I'm whiteirrelevant, your race does not validate an arguement, people like you disgust me, there is always apologists for this type of behaviour, the excuses range from blaming it on mental health problems to freedom of speech, it's all bollox. I said neither, I just asked how it started

You don't believe in hate speech, well sunshine ,it really exists and it wankers like you who help to perpetuate it with you r mealy mouthed, alt rightwaysict attempts at trying to justify the unjustifiable. just because you beleive in it doesn't make it real

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my tuppence worth .....deplorable behaviour from the bloke but i honestly think he is not the full quid , he's a bit of a derek or andy type , not justifying it in any way but i think he should have been travelling with a carer , he is clearly not all there.....in my opinion.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Can I just ask people to reign in the abuse levelled at Looney. Just ignore if you disagree because it’s getting rather ironic and no one can claim the moral high ground whilst personally abusing others

Having read Looney's postings on here for almost twenty years, no.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Really? You think all this is good? bold addded

False analogy, slippery slope argument

And I'm whiteirrelevant, your race does not validate an arguement, people like you disgust me, there is always apologists for this type of behaviour, the excuses range from blaming it on mental health problems to freedom of speech, it's all bollox. I said neither, I just asked how it started

You don't believe in hate speech, well sunshine ,it really exists and it wankers like you who help to perpetuate it with you r mealy mouthed, alt rightwaysict attempts at trying to justify the unjustifiable. just because you beleive in it doesn't make it real

Looney, give it up. Trolling someone's personal experience is not on.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You claim you dont like a racism but you ignore the very title the activist posted, white male, read that again with Black male in the title. You are a gullable, hypocritical moron and thats all you are.

I always try to avoid personal insults so I will first apologise for calling you a wanker.

The title the poster posted was ‘Racist white male’ which, is factually correct, he also calls the woman ‘ elderly black woman’ again, factually correct. Describing someone by the colour of their skin is not racist, it’s the addition of derogatory terms such as ‘ugly’ ‘ *******’ etc that makes it racist, hence it becomes, in the eyes of the law , hate speech.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here