It's not all over just yet...

Connor Wickham's just come on.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
RoyHodgson-banging-head-wall-WestBrom-1325527686t.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Normally Everton are high on my list of clubs I enjoy seeing lose. However, twice a season I'm happy to see them win.

Take that Hodgson you moany old scrote!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Woy ignored his bench until 89th minute once they were 2 down.

Perfect weekend of scores.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:God that must be dreadful to take. 2 goals conceded in the last 4/5 minutes to come home pointless after having a penalty to take the lead late on. You have to feel f.................:lolol:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Brilliant.

We're 2 places and 3 points behind Man Utd (gives us a target, at least) - and 'Missful Palace' are 2 points above the relegation zone.

Life is good. :smokin:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
:God that must be dreadful to take. 2 goals conceded in the last 4/5 minutes to come home pointless after having a penalty to take the lead late on. You have to feel f.................:lolol:

Those two goals against make them drop a place to 15th.

Arvin

Jul 24, 2018
Washington DC
Tosun is very slept on, I remember when Iran played Turkey in a friendly he was man-handling our defense all by himself. Expect to see big things out of him for Everton, signed last January for them i believe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Classic Zaha. There was a very slight clip of his leg, the sort that would barely register if it happened to any normal human, but he made sure he launched himself towards the ground. What a filthy **** he is. Delighted to see them bottle the penalty with a lame effort down the middle.

It wasn't a dive but it was soft. Right decision, Pickford delivers. Tomkins lucky not to be pinged for one down the other end.

The commentary team said a pen and the Everton players did not complain.

He is the biggest diver in the PL, but Coleman fouled him.

100% a dive - not even just saying it cos it’s him or them. The key key key thing here is his right foot. It gets touched and then plants back on the ground and is stable. He then does a SECOND MOVEMENT to spring off that leg to the floor. It’s a dive - contact or not.

Things worth pointing out re the diving issue:

1) just because there’s contact, it doesn’t mean it’s a pen or that a dive hasn’t happened.

2) just because it may be a pen (like this one may have been but was soft imo), it doesn’t mean there wasn’t a dive.

Bit technical but it’s not as black and white as some make out. Soft pen and dive for me, seen them given, seen them not. Either way, it’s clear what Everton fans / most of football think of the cheat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here