Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone - a plea for him to start vs Wolves

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Andone will

He was already on the bench when Murray was fit. So you think Chris wont bring in another back up and just leave it with Locadia and Andone?

Edit: Actually since I was speculating they both played vs Benfica so unlikely to be on the bench for Saturday. Seems we will just have one back up striker who hasnt started a game for us.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
He was already on the bench when Murray was fit. So you think Chris wont bring in another back up and just leave it with Locadia and Andone?

Edit: Actually since I was speculating they both played vs Benfica so unlikely to be on the bench for Saturday. Seems we will just have one back up striker who hasnt started a game for us.

Yes because Groß will come back into the 18 for Murray.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Maybe someone should ask Murray if he thinks Andone should play? Then again perhaps not a good idea :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Getting a new job with a massive pay rise and be told by your new boss he doesn't want you to do anything is my idea of heaven.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When he eventually gets a chance, how fed up will he be?

Very, I reckon

Player will probably put in a request to go out on loan in January just so he can refamiliarise himself what competitive football feels like. Cos it's quite a few months til he can gets thrown the bone of a meaningless cup match.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This thread annoyed me from the start as it said Murray was out. Never assume ir guess :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Player will probably put in a request to go out on loan in January just so he can refamiliarise himself what competitive football feels like. Cos it's quite a few months til he can gets thrown the bone of a meaningless cup match.
Yes, but will he get ahead of Connolly and Gyokeres for our next meaningless cup game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here