Brighton
In the words of the great Murray Walker:

“Catching is one thing, passing is something completely different”

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am interested because it is an Englishman winning but have very little tactical or mechanical knowledge as to what the cars or tyres are capable of.
Perhaps you ought to try watching the race - you might find answers to your questions.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Think he has been dealt a bad hand.

Rubbish car and was always going to be out performed by Alonso.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Arguably he is in a better car than the Sauber or Toro Rosso but I feel been outperformed by other better young drivers in LeClerc and Gasly

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Perhaps you ought to try watching the race - you might find answers to your questions.

This. You only have to take a vague interest and watch the odd race to pick up the basics.

On a different note, can't see Bottas holding off Vettel so a win may be needed to take the title today.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I am not that interested if I wanted to watch cars going round and round I would sit on a bridge of the M25
Interested enough to ask question after question every single time there's an F1 thread, yet not interested enough to actually watch a race.

I see.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Epic finish to the race

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Arguably he is in a better car than the Sauber or Toro Rosso but I feel been outperformed by other better young drivers in LeClerc and Gasly
Not sure I agree his car is better than those 2...

But yes those 2 have raced well, hence why they are going to Ferrari and Red Bull. Think Vandoorne worthy of one more year at McLaren

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On a different note, can't see Bottas holding off Vettel so a win may be needed to take the title today.

I suspect you're right, although all it would really do is delay the inevitable IMO.

That being the case, and as I have a bit of a soft spot for him, I wouldn't be too unhappy to see Kimi get the win here.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I suspect you're right, although all it would really do is delay the inevitable IMO.

That being the case, and as I have a bit of a soft spot for him, I wouldn't be too unhappy to see Kimi get the win here.

Agree, it's very nice watching knowing that Lewis will take the title at some point even with a couple of DNF's.

Would be good to see the Iceman take one last victory with Lewis taking Verstappen on the last lap.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What an effort by Lewis, bad luck he was so close to overtaking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here